Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Gary Kubiak is who we thought he was

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    My thought exactly. Kubiak is the real deal. The Ravens offense has never looked this good.
    Loving Kubiak!! Fun to watch this offense!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    Getting Steve Smith was brilliant too... he fits Kubiaks schemes well. I love what our offense has turned into this year.
    A 35 year old Steve Smith is schooling these young kids on how to play the position. They had better be paying attention.

On another note, Marlin Brown looked pretty good today as well. They need to get him more involved.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Thanks for all of the great offense to the real MVPs: Martin Mayhew and the late William Clay Ford.
    of the Detroit Lions
    Yes for hiring Jim Caldwell LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Amazing, isn't it? that's why I wasn't too concerned about losing Pitta.
    Pitta goes down and I didn't sense any real panic from us Ravens fans, Steve Smith Sr and Gary Kubiak being here certainly minimizes any stress.

Blog Entries

I wi definitely give Kubiak props BUT I think the biggest difference from last year to this year is not having two of the worst players in the league starting on the OL..and having replaced them with a guy who could be the best LG in football and a very good C. The scheme change and play calling is much improved, but I do not think these results are what they are if they don't improve on the line.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Wow...so this is what an offensive coordinator looks like.

I knew this offense would look light years different...Kubes has a terrific offensive mind.

The contrast to last years offense is a stark as I can remember any unit in a one year time frame as I can ever remember...there isn't a single position that doesn't look vastly improved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I know! Can't believe this line. Can't believe these backs. Can't believe this passing game even after the Pitta injury.

All this amidst the Ray Rice crap.

WAR RAVENS!!!!!!

Blog Entries

This is what I imagined what would happen when we signed Kubiak. A good OC makes a HUGE difference.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    This is what I imagined what would happen when we signed Kubiak. A good OC makes a HUGE difference.
    I believe this is just the third time Flacco has had back to back weeks throwing 70%+ completion rate.

I still can't get used to seeing Joe throw to open WRs. People don't seem to understand the degree of difficulty our previous offenses required in terms of passing.

These short passes to open WRs is what the majority of offenses have been doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I believe this is just the third time Flacco has had back to back weeks throwing 70%+ completion rate.

I still can't get used to seeing Joe throw to open WRs. People don't seem to understand the degree of difficulty our previous offenses required in terms of passing.

These short passes to open WRs is what the majority of offenses have been doing.
    Peyton had made a living in these types of offenses. Brady too. Seems like before every pass flacco made was like an impossible throw. Now he's getting easy completions to open recievers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Not even a season ago if the This offensive unit lost one starter just one starter it would have struggled like no other. We were missing our starting LT, TE and RB and the offense look like it didnt even skip a beat. I mean we had a rookie at LT!! And we didn't miss a beat on offense. This is saying something folks, then damn near every reciever had a catch today, when last has this happened in a Ravens offense? Kubiak is boss!!

Blog Entries

After the loss to the Bengals I posted that it would take about 4 games to get used to this offense. Looks like they were a game early. This was as flawless as its gets

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    After the loss to the Bengals I posted that it would take about 4 games to get used to this offense. Looks like they were a game early. This was as flawless as its gets
    I mean when a tip pass turns into Td? Nothing can go wrong, I mean Joe fumbled the snap, picked it up and toss it for a TD how boss is that?