I have two questions that I have been pondering personally and I would like to hear some feedback from the Raven Nation Community.

(1)I like Jacoby Jones the person. He's fun to have around. But why is he our #3 receiver? I won't say he can't catch. I'll simply say his hands are not reliable. I thought Deonte Thompson was cheaper and had a bigger upside. I would think he could do what they are asking Jacoby to do without much drop off. So what are your thoughts?

(2)It has to suck for Raven receivers to be woefully outshined by the aging free agents we bring in. This year its Steve Smith. Before that Anquan Boldin. Before that Derrick Mason. Why can't we draft or develop a true #1 receiver? Where is our AJ Green, Josh Gordon, Antonio Brown, etc. Can Marlon Brown be that true #1 guy? Thoughts?

Ok, this is not a receiver question, but in light of the way Hoyer torched our secondary on Sunday, How much longer before we see Terrence Brooks? Could he possibly have performed worse or does Elam require veteran support back there?