Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Who will be in Denver?

I'll be there...

I'll be there with a contingent including MistaT, RAV52, PurplePoe and some others, in Lot M.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Yep, I'll be there with T, Camden, Ravenous etc....

Flying out tomorrow morning.

See you all there.

PP

I'm there. My 7 year old Colorado native son will also be there proudly sporting his Ray Lewis jersey and rooting against the Broncos.

See you in Lot M.

I'm jacked...see y'all Saturday evening!! DENVER HERE I COME!!!!

6. Re: Who will be in Denver?

I'll be there wearing my Ray Lewis Pro Bowl jersey(Somewhere near the 50 yd line). I'm used to sitting in the upper deck at our stadium-- this will be a treat. And a Monday Night game too!!

Maybe I can get Dad over to meet the Ravens crew in Lot M. That would blow his mind.

Here's where I'll be in relation to where the rest of you will be:

Also, if any of you need any tips on free parking that is pretty close to the stadium, let me know.

Blog Entries

I'll be there. I'm planning to meet MistaT and drive in with him.

FTB, my niece and her husband (Broncos fans ) are going to be meeting with us in Lot M a little later. But they don't have a parking permit for Lot M. Can you give me some information on good places where they can park? I suggested the cash lot in Lot N, but don't know if there'll be any spaces in there. Plans B and C would be good.

Glad you asked Rocky.

This lot is a "secret lot" so don't go telling everyone (like I am now).

A lady whose family who has had Broncos season tix since the 60's told me about it at a Quiznos last season. The lot is a FREE lot located in a commercial parking area on 13th Ave. on the east side of the I-25 overpass, and the tenants don't care if people park there. Some light tailgating even occurs here before the game. Walking to the stadium takes maybe 15 minutes (with 5 of those minutes occuring within the large Invesco parking lot) and it's easy to landmark your path because there are smoke stacks on the corner of 13th and Zuni St. (that north-south street on the map). At the corner of Zuni and Colfax is Mile High Station, the bar I was talking about earlier.
    Last edited by FadeToBlack; 10-07-2006 at 01:41 AM.

We have arrrived back in Colorado after four days of a Yellowstone side trip. I've already spoken to MikeK, who is staying in the mountains nearby us at Dillon, near Breckinridge. Purple Poe should be hooking up with me in about 11 hours at the Navy-Air Force game in Colorado Springs, which should be the first half of a sweep by Maryland teams.

Anyone interested in coming up to the mountains on Sunday afternoon: our Keystone place is but an hour's drive past Golden via I-70. PM or e-mail me at mista_t_ravens@hotmail.com for directions.

btw, FadeToBlack: your bar is but a 10 minute walk to our tailgate party. You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't walk over to join the tailgate party, currently planned at 41 people, starts 2 pm Lot M. We may need help at the high altitude downing all the beer!

:T2:

I'm very sad to report there will be one less Ravens fan at the game on Monday night. The brother of a good friend of ours flew out to CO with friends on Friday, went out to dinner Friday night and died of a heart attack. He was 54 years old. He was an avid Ravens fan, having season tickets since the Ravens came to town. RIP Jimmy.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Damn, now that sucks, I am sorry for your loss. That altitude might have played a part, take your time getting acclimated out there, folks.