Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OT: Bargain price on Ray Lewis away jersey

Found this deal on Ray Lewis away jerseys at East Bay. Price can't be beat at $89. Says they are authentic. You can try to enter the coupon code LKS16EFT for another 20% off.

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/produ...7&sku=70120352

edit: where's the button that lets you turn a huge link into a a few words????

FHRaven

Re: OT: Bargain price on Ray Lewis away jersey

Every Ravens fan should own one...

4. Re: OT: Bargain price on Ray Lewis away jersey

you really cant trust online sites for the real authentic jerseys

I have even seen some really bad "authentic" jerseys being sold in white marsh for a $100 bucks. Theres so many imitations its sick

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I don't get why people pay so much more for "authentic" jerseys. I buy the knock-offs and they are fine. I can by 5 knock-offs for the price of one "cheap" authentic.

It's like buying a cheap Jacuzzi or umm, let's say for example...err, a Heat Pump...yeah, a Heat Pump ...If you buy a cheap one, you'll eventually regret it...:bag:

That's why if you can afford it, you always get the best (although naturally if you can get the best for a low price, by all means go for it...)

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    It's like buying a cheap Jacuzzi or umm, let's say for example...err, a Heat Pump...yeah, a Heat Pump ...If you buy a cheap one, you'll eventually regret it...:bag:
    That was funny!!

FHRaven

now thats so funny shit,i dont care who you are....hmmmmmmm CARRIER
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I don't get why people pay so much more for "authentic" jerseys. I buy the knock-offs and they are fine. I can by 5 knock-offs for the price of one "cheap" authentic.
    It seems we disgaree on more than just Boller/McNair. :D

I am a big proponent of the authentic jerseys. Instead of spending my money on getting several replica jerseys of players who might be gone in 5 years, instead I buy an authentic jersey of a player who will always be a Raven first and foremost, like Ray Lewis. Even if Ray gets traded someday, he'll be associated with the Ravens like Johnny U was with the Colts or Franco Harris was with the Steelers. Plus, the authentic jerseys just make you feel good. They're tough and the stitching is nice.

...Or in terminology that Greg is more familiar with: It's the difference between going to a restaurant in Towson to listen to some cheap lounge singer perform and flying to Margaritaville for a Jimmy Bufett extravaganza...

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

It's like buying a cheap Jacuzzi or umm, let's say for example...err, a Heat Pump...yeah, a Heat Pump ...If you buy a cheap one, you'll eventually regret it...
    I have several jerseys that I generally only wear to games, so I wear each maybe once or twice a year. At games I drink beer and eat mass amounts of meat with condiments which all find there way onto my clothing because I am a pig. Given this, what will a jersey costing over a hundred bucks do for me what a $15 won't?

Cheap Jaccuzzi is redundant. You can buy a higher quality hot tub for a good price or you can get a glitzy one that does the same thing but maybe has a stereo in it.

Okay, the fact that you're a self-admitted messy eater explains your stance.

If I were a messy eater I wouldn't rightly invest in a lot of authentic gear... But I would at least purchase one black authentic jersey for special, non-eating/drinking/drooling events...