Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: OT: Bargain price on Ray Lewis away jersey

I own two Authentic jerseys. One is a purple Sharpe one I got for around a hundred bucks the year Shannon left the Ravens and returned to the Donks...the other one is my black "Crowdog" 89 one that I generally only wear to games.

Authentic ones will last way longer than even the best replica ones. Years, and years, vs about 3-5 years until the numbers and letters on the printed ones start to peel and fall off.

I never understand paying 200-300 bucks for an authentic jersey with a players name on the back...other than Ray Lewis...I wouldn't have purchased the Sharpe one if it wasn't on sale.... due to the fact that he no longer was a Raven.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

I wouldnt trust the authenticity of a jersey sold by a guy named "NYC Streetware".

Your askin for a fake.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

bassgtrst,

Normally, I'd agree with you 100%, but I took a chance (for that price!) and bought a Ray jersey from that seller and it's terrific. I'm very particular about being able to pick out if it's authentic or not. Mine was totally legit! Just wanted to pass on the information to anyone thinking of buying that on on Ebay. I would definitely recommend it.

I'm sorry, I can't find this? Is it still there? I tend to be kinda incompetent at things like this. Can anyone help me?

I've always wanted an authentic (especially Ray before he retires) but haven't been able to afford it on a university student's budget.
    ERIG20, your local draftnik

Signature currently under construction