Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Joe Flacco absent from practice today

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    That was a brutal hit that they have to avoid having him take in the future. As many have stated, use your battering ram for those situations, hell use a DT for full back, whatever. Just not the QB
    Imagine Brandon Williams at FB with Ngata at RB. All I can say is choo-choo!!!

Would never happen though.

"they were who we thought they were"
    Don't forget Mike Singletary after benching Davis and sending him to the locker room.

"Can't do nothin with em"

And allegedly pulling down his pants in front of the team. I so wish I was there to see the player's faces.

Blog Entries

This never gets old.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

And by the way, if you aren't going to use profanity, you have to come up with something better than 'diddly poo'.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Not the NFL, but the funniest rant ever, David Bennett HC of Coastal Carolina. In deep southern drawl, " Little kitty cat stuck in my kitchen, he don't know what to do. So I told my players we need more doooogs. Not cats looking in the mirror saying, "Do I look good?". No, be a dog. We need more doooogs." Still have no idea what the hell he was saying, but it still makes me laugh out loud. Must have been off his meds that day. Someone should ask Taliaferro about that