Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Browns Score Prediction Thread

I feel very uneasy about this game, but cant go against the Purple Ravens 24 Browns 17

Blog Entries

I hate playing the Browns. No matter how good the Ravens are the Browns always play them tough regardless of their record. I think the Browns are going to make some noise this year, but I have to pick the Ravens.

Ravens 16
    Browns 13

I'm hoping our long week and their emotional high of beating the Saints comes into play:

23 - 10 Ravens

After last season's fiasco at Cleveland, I just hope the Ravens win. They needed a 4th quarter comeback the year before that. So...I'm not so confident.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    After last season's fiasco at Cleveland, I just hope the Ravens win. They needed a 4th quarter comeback the year before that. So...I'm not so confident.
    The Saints had 6'8" Graham lined up outside and Haden covered him and STILL he caught the passes AND STILL the Saints lost.
    If our Raven coaches do not at least attempt to do something similar, we will have some problems on offense.
    The one thing the Ravens have in their favor is their defense is better than both the Steelers AND the Saints.
    This should be a hard fought game with turnovers deciding THE outcome of the game.
    Ravens 22-20.

No sign of Joe at practice today. 44-17 Clowns win in a blowout, as the team is depressed at no #5 under center.

Blog Entries

Ravens 31-20. Their D is getting run over and they couldn't cover Graham. So Pitta and Daniels should have some opportunities.

Blog Entries

27-10 Ravens.

Pretenders vs contenders. Ravens pick up where they left off running an efficient offense. Defense continues to make plays as the Browns offense will give them plenty of chances to. I expect to stop the run early and once the lead materializes pin the ears back and leave no doubt.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    No sign of Joe at practice today. 44-17 Clowns win in a blowout, as the team is depressed at no #5 under center.
    He practiced yesterday and is supposed to be featured in the Wednesday presser soon. No chance he doesn't play. Also, I don't think the Browns could score 44 against Dallas let alone our D.

Ravens 20
    Browns 13

I think we our D can handle their run attack. We don't have to worry too much about deep ball with Hoyer. Going to be a tough physical game though.

Blog Entries

Cleveland 16
    Ravens 10

I hope I'm wrong. Browns are tough at home and they're coming off a huge win and have a lot of confidence.

The only good thing I can think is that Kubiak is well versed in Shanahan's offensive design, so that should (hopefully) help the D out a bit.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Cleveland 16
    Ravens 10

I hope I'm wrong. Browns are tough at home and they're coming off a huge win and have a lot of confidence.

The only good thing I can think is that Kubiak is well versed in Shanahan's offensive design, so that should (hopefully) help the D out a bit.
    Wow, Wicked! You OK???
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎