Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens sign Lou Young to the practice squad

Looking forward to seeing if he becomes a player. I didn't know about him until now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Since KC signed Flemming from our practice squad, I'd say this was their next best option. Replace a CB with a CB.
    I had wondered about the FA CBs we had in camp .... Seamster was grabbed by Miami

When we signed Fleming to the PS, we cut CB Deji Olatoye .... signing Lou Young instead of bringing back Deji tells us all we need to know about Deji's chances, I'm sure they are taking a close look (up close) at him to evaluate his potential ... but I know of no one who gives reports on PS platers during scrimmages, so we find out next camp (or futures contract?)

Dominique Franks still hasn't been picked up by anyone

Agree CB replaced by CB
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    I had wondered about the FA CBs we had in camp .... Seamster was grabbed by Miami

When we signed Fleming to the PS, we cut CB Deji Olatoye .... signing Lou Young instead of bringing back Deji tells us all we need to know about Deji's chances, I'm sure they are taking a close look (up close) at him to evaluate his potential ... but I know of no one who gives reports on PS platers during scrimmages, so we find out next camp (or futures contract?)

Dominique Franks still hasn't been picked up by anyone

Agree CB replaced by CB

The thing I get most excited about Louis is that he's a hard hitter. Big body Jimmy smith type. I think he brings a different skill set then the other corners we have who are mostly speed and finesse guys. Now whether or not we get to see it is all up to harbs and his ability to contribute on special teams.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    I had wondered about the FA CBs we had in camp .... Seamster was grabbed by Miami.
    and they went ahead and IR'd him already too. Im sure hes happy to be getting a fatter check but longterm being on a PS would have been the better choice for him.
    -JAB