Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Former WNST'er Joins 24x7

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    One thread was the Irsay thread. REad on. Glad someone else brought that up because Tony would have been pissed at me.

Drew stirred the pot with posters here more than once and Tony got into with him too.
    Drew sarcastically said something about writing for 24x7 and Tony said that ship has long
    sailed. Now he comes on but it's Tony's board.

There was the thread where some fans went out to piss on Irsay's grave. Drew came on here
    and blasted everyone. That was OK. He was giving an opinion but then he went on the radio
    and mentioned the guys names that said they did it, which was cowardly thing to do because
    the culpable ones couldn't defend themselves.

Drew also took shots at us on scout years ago. I never liked him and never listened to
    him. Of course, we can't get the hamster way up north anyway and I won't read him on here.
    Yup...I remember that because Tony and Drew were throwing little shots at each other....I also remember Drew saying on air a couple years ago that there was no significant "Ravens" board out there while discussing the Hangouts popularity.

Nevertheless, I've always liked Drew and Tony both, so I'm glad they seem to have made peace like gentlemen and have moved on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Now all we need is Bruce Cunningham coming on board and the ensuing arguments with him, Drew and certain board members will provide hours of quality entertainment.

Blog Entries

You mean Ron Burgandy-lol. No way Tony mends that fence. Bruce left scout yrs ago because he couldn't stand reading what they called him on there. Came on the board like he was the second coming and Steve and the mods got really excited about him in the beginning because they thought he'd give some big scoops there first which never happened. Most of the big broacasters like Scott, John and Mark dont have time for message boards but Brucie baby sure did but he posted mostly from the station. He threatened anyone that disagreed with him. I freaked him out when I said I was going to dump his PM threats on his boss' desk just to show what a disgrace he was but I was joking. I wouldn't hurt someone like that over a message board. He always said and even said this about Tony, why don't you say these things to me in person.

Well, he was speaking to Nest 1 and I asked a question and said oh btw, Im Trap. He was speechless. He freaked out. Went up and shook his hand afterward.

I let him know who I was. One day a caller cussed him out good on the air and hung up and he was pissed. Spent the rest of the show dissing him and said, it was one of those internet guys. I just know it was Trap but I never called any radio station. I get into enough trouble on message boards.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 09-17-2014 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    Now all we need is Bruce Cunningham coming on board and the ensuing arguments with him, Drew and certain board members will provide hours of quality entertainment.
    Been there done that. Bruce has an ego the size of Alaska but paper-thin skin to go with said ego. I'll never forget the way he acted on Sunspot. Just a complete douche. Wish I would have saved the private message he sent me with a threatening tone. All over some silly comments I made about him getting the down and distance stuff wrong on the stadium PA speakers. Internet tough guy. LOL