Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: NFL Sunday. What's everybody watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Who the hell wants to watch the Skins and Jags instead of the Bengals-Falcons game?
    Well, I :T2: will .... but only because a good friend is a Landover fan who scored 4 free club seats for us and spouses. (We also get free beer there). I had committed that, if an opportunity arose due to the Ravens playing Thursday or Monday while his team was at home, we would attend one of the games just down the road from us in PG County (closer than Ravens Stadium).

But no way would I wear burgundy and puke yellow while attending the lesser Maryland teams' 10th straight loss!

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Well, I :T2: will .... but only because a good friend is a Landover fan who scored 4 free club seats for us and spouses. (We also get free beer there). I had committed that, if an opportunity arose due to the Ravens playing Thursday or Monday while his team was at home, we would attend one of the games just down the road from us in PG County (closer than Ravens Stadium).

But no way would I wear burgundy and puke yellow while attending the lesser Maryland teams' 10th straight loss!

Free tickets AND beer? That's a no-brainer. Have fun Mista T.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Man it feel so good not to stress this sunday lol, I'll catch whatever game they are showing here, the donkeys will be on here for sure I hope they lose I am sick of these bronco fans already.

I was hoping to watch Minnesota whip New England, but without Adrian Petersen I'm not sure they can.

Blog Entries

I'd like to watch Cleveland or Cinci, but I'll probably just get the Redskins in my area.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    I'd like to watch Cleveland or Cinci, but I'll probably just get the Redskins in my area.
    If I couldn't watch Bengals I'd be watching the Browns game 1st, then probably wish I had Red Zone. I am a bit nervous about the Falcons Offense, but it's a home game here so that should give us a slight edge.

#WhoDey Melt Matty Ice!!!
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎