Bryne Identity... Always a good read

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...3-6205fefca1a6

The Gladiator Helmet

None of us knew that Suggs would be wearing a gladiator helmet when he was introduced to the sold-out stadium last night. The crowd went nuts. He's unbelievable.

After Harbs gave his final proclamation to the team in the locker room, ending with, "We're built for games like this," Suggs lingered as the team headed out for intros. He had the helmet, which he purchased in Rome in June, wrapped in a towel in his locker. Since he was introduced last, he was able to keep the secret from his teammates and coaches.

It was fun. And, he made his point. Let's go get the Steelers! By the way, the helmet is not a piece of plastic. It's heavy. "I thought we needed a boost. We couldn't afford to start slow," Suggs said after the victory.

Way to go Sizz!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Re: Bryne Identity... Always a good read

Always a good read. . . unless you are expecting something on the actual biggest news of the week. Even an "I like Steve Bisciotti" column would have been more timely and relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Always a good read. . . unless you are expecting something on the actual biggest news of the week. Even an "I like Steve Bisciotti" column would have been more timely and relevant.
    Personally I was glad to see actual football game related news...

Blog Entries

And he was ripped for it in the USA Today... Saying Suggs has a history of abuse and shouldn't be the focal point of the team...

Fuck the media, when the mob kills politicians and lawyers, the media is next... We'll hide you Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Don't you think we've gotten our fill on this week's events by the media already? I thought Kevin's article was refreshing personally.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven — and I’m a Baltimore Raven – what I think of is we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. “That’s the Baltimore Raven way, that’s the bully way, and that’s football.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Blog Entries

With all due respect to Ray Lewis because he is the greatest, Suggs out did the Ray Lewis intro last night! I love the gladiator helmet and it did set the mood for a Steeler ass kicking!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    And he was ripped for it in the USA Today... Saying Suggs has a history of abuse and shouldn't be the focal point of the team...

Fuck the media, when the mob kills politicians and lawyers, the media is next... We'll hide you Tony.
    +1000. Most of them are self righteous, sanctimonious pricks.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

True that. I was ready to run thru a wall for the game. That was awesome and well played Sizzle.
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGirlBleedsPurple View Post
    Don't you think we've gotten our fill on this week's events by the media already? I thought Kevin's article was refreshing personally.
    Amen! I wholeheartedly wanted Rice gone, but now that it's a done deal, I'm very happy to have it be about football, these players that we DO have, and the Ravens doing everything they can to win, again!!

What happened with Rice should NOT affect the players on the field AT ALL and I was thrilled to see Suggs get the focus back on to the field where it belongs.

Damn brilliant move by Suggs. Got everybody rallied -- first the T shirt, then the helmet. Classic. Thank you Sizzle!!!!!!!!!!! :respect

Another great story from Chad Steele on Joe!!

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...d-aacac3782eed

“I didn’t really dream about individual things,” acknowledged Flacco. “I dreamed about winning, but I don’t think they were things that big. I think you have to imagine, before they come true. You do have a big-time imagination, and you see yourself doing some big-time things. As you kind of go out there and put the work in to get yourself to actually be in a position to do those things, you look up, and all of a sudden you have your body of work.”

Flacco’s body of work speaks for itself, which is a good thing, because you won’t find him talking about himself very often. When asked about the ring he earned winning Super Bowl XLVII and where it is, he laughs and blushes a little.

“I don’t like to show anything off. I love having it. It’s like one of those things that’s in my back pocket. I don’t need to wave it in everybody’s face. You either know, or you don’t know that I have one, and that’s enough for me. I know I have it, and I know what it looks like, and I know that it’s pretty sweet.”

In the NFL, you either have one, or you don’t. In Baltimore it’s pretty sweet to know that we have one.

11. Re: Bryne Identity... Always a good read

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    In the NFL, you either have one, or you don’t. In Baltimore it’s pretty sweet to know that we have one.
    Two. :)

Three if you want to count the Baltimore Colts in Super Bowl V (Which we probably should).

Four if you want to count the Baltimore Stallions in the 1995 Gray Cup (I loved that team, but that *probably* doesn't count as a Super Bowl ring ;) ).