Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Browns

Oh I'm not saying that McNair was on target. I would've rather seen a few dinks and dunks on that series in the RZ. Maybe get out of the pocket once. Maybe a short pass to McClain.

The FG to make it 24-6 was really a smart move. We needed 7 there, at all costs.

And McNair looks like he's all arms. He is not all there, I don't mean just physically. Get Boller in there.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

This game reminds me of the game against Tenn last year. Let's hope it ends the same way.

They need Boller.

We threw one "fade" pass there, and that was to DWILL which wasn't really a traditional fade anyawy, but should have been a TD.

The problem is, McNair doesn't have the arm (or groin, I guess) to fit a tight ball on the seem routes which is killing us in the red zone. KILILNG US. 3/4 of the field is taken away b/c McNair can't make the throws in the redzone. Its tough to watch.

Wonder what the Brown Backers are saying on their chat line ??????????

Yeah, I can see it now. Boller comes in, we get some scores, then he throws a pic, we lose and fans blame him for the loss. It has happened consistently.

Common Blackbirds..... Do Somethin!!!

Will be very interesting if Boller comes in the second half and our offense lights a fire; don't want a QB controversy -- but this team is painful

This shit is unacceptable..PERIOD!

Well, whoever is QBing the 2nd half, we need a score right from the opening possession, since we get the ball first. Shut us down on the 1st possession, and you might as well turn out the lights. Sorry to sound like such a pessimist, but that seems to be the way this game is going.

It's obvious McNair is not over the groin issue or at least able to be effective with it. His throws are horrendous.

We can't lose another division game . The schedule is only going to get harder. This is suppose to be our easy part of the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Will be very interesting if Boller comes in the second half and our offense lights a fire; don't want a QB controversy -- but this team is painful
    Honestly, at this point there might NEED to be a QB controversy. This is pathetic. Bet me McNair starts the second half.

There needs to be a defensive controversy too! 24 points? Are you fucking serious??