Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bisciotti Press Conference?

The Ravens will now start a "Ring of Shame". Ray Rice will be brought into the middle of the stadium and burned at the stake during half time with all of the traded in jerseys. Steve B will be walking around him yelling at the crowd, "Are you not entertained?!"

What more do people want? The two victims in the case are his wife and the State of New Jersey. They both seem to have gotten past the incident with a lot less drama.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Sarcasm
    Um, not to be too finicky about it, but this--

--is on the Smilies page for a reason. (I.e., that sarcasm doesn't transmit very well in typed comments.) Unless absofrickinlutely certain you won't be misunderstood, I'd recommend using it. It couldn't hurt.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Kevin Byrne just advised that Harbaugh will no longer do a press conference after games. He will post his thoughts on a blog to be released 3 hours after the conclusion of the game. "If you're a real Ravens fan, this will be all you need" said Byrne.
    LOL - I always say the Ravens read these boards, especially this one. They read all
    the comments about leaving HARBs out to hang during the presser, especially mine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    The Ravens will now start a "Ring of Shame". Ray Rice will be brought into the middle of the stadium and burned at the stake during half time with all of the traded in jerseys. Steve B will be walking around him yelling at the crowd, "Are you not entertained?!"

LOL- They will have to start the ring with Ray and all the bad press he still brings to the
    city. Everyone outside of Bmore thinks he's still guilty as some in the city. Maybe they
    can put a huge A or um M on his new statue like the puritans did in the old days when women
    were caught in adultery and they were publicly carted around town in disgrace.

Last edited by AirFlacco; 09-10-2014 at 02:23 PM.