Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Ray Rice jersey exchange

Is there anyone able to help out with the jersey exchange since I am in Utah? Please PM me if anyone is willing to let me ship my jersey to and can make the exchange...we can discuss all details in a PM.

THANKS!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Ray Rice jersey exchange

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Calvert View Post
    I don't really care about fake Jerseys, I understand the real one's are ridiculously expensive for most if you want a sewn jersey.
    Agree!

Most Ravens fans could give a shit about the fashion status of their jerseys. However, some of the "Ravens Jerseys Fashion Police" do get all excited when they spot blue tinted jerseys.

I buy 12-15 jerseys each season via the internet, averaging $20-$25 apiece with shipping. They come in white, black, red (QB), pink (girls) or purple. Stitched letters and numbers. Contrary to some of the bullshit spewn here, they do not have a bluish hue. I have lined the purple ones up against the original late 90's era Ravens jerseys (with different arm patches) - they are about identical.

The half dozen #27 Rice jerseys which I bought for others since 2008 cost me about $150. The recipients can throw them away, or obtain identical size and color personalized lettering over the Rice name for $15 - $25, or continue to wear them -- it's a free country. In any event, I could care less that I didn't have to deal with trying to get a refund on a single $350 "authentic" jersey. If anyone wants to replace their Rice jersey on my nickel, I would still be hundreds ahead of what I would have spent to satisfy the Ravens jersey fashionistas.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Calvert View Post
    However I think this is wrong to try to exchange your fake jersey for a real jersey. The Ravens are most likely doing this trade in on their own dollar, and it is a nice gesture to the fans who paid a lot for a real jersey. Just buy another fake, you still won't have paid even close to the price of an authentic all sewn jersey which you would be attempting to get for free.
    I couldn't have stated it better! Just because the Ravens offered to appease disgruntled fans with the jersey return policy doesn't mean that fans have to take advantage of the offer. I had assumed that the Ravens return policy would have been limited to jerseys sold by their jersey store or via NFL.com
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).