Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: F*** Darin Gantt!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    One poster argues from a hypothetical point of view of something Florio "may" have been inferring in his article and then the two of you go into another debate based on that hypothetical in an effort to continue the pigeon-holing of Florio.

All the while, Florio was simply saying, in very plain language, there "could" be legal soup "if" the Pats let him go for him having diabetes.

Sometimes things are simply what they are. If you have to contort to such levels, the thesis may be off a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Not according to the ADA. Teams can offer a diabetic diet (while at camp) / diet plan to their players with minimal effort. The standard as pointed out earlier is "overly burdensome".
    point to the conclusion that the team cut Love because Love has Type-2 diabetes.

Is this what you are labeling as a hypothetical that Florio may have been implying?
    Cause that seems pretty solid to me.

The next comment is simply hogwash, as the only person who can have any control over weight is the actual person. As stated before, diet and exercise, which would include a diabetic diet plan, are already in place at all NFL teams.

The simple fact is that Florio strongly implied that the Patriots cut the player because of Type 2 diabetes, with simply no supporting evidence other from the player's claim. There is no great length to come to that conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    point to the conclusion that the team cut Love because Love has Type-2 diabetes.

Is this what you are labeling as a hypothetical that Florio may have been implying?
    Cause that seems pretty solid to me.

The next comment is simply hogwash, as the only person who can have any control over weight is the actual person. As stated before, diet and exercise, which would include a diabetic diet plan, are already in place at all NFL teams.

The simple fact is that Florio strongly implied that the Patriots cut the player because of Type 2 diabetes, with simply no supporting evidence other from the player's claim. There is no great length to come to that conclusion.
    Completely missing my point.

I may be doing a horrible job explaining it but to clarify it would be to further derail the thread.

3. Re: F*** Darin Gantt!!

Gantt's been doing this sort of trolling for clicks (and attention) ever since TMZ put up the Rice video. We shouldn't be surprised at this point. As for Gantt, he's probably going to keep pushing the envelope until he pushes too far and it backfires on him. Generally when you hand a fool enough rope, not only will he eventually fashion it into a noose, but also slip it around his own neck.

4. Re: F*** Darin Gantt!!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    http://www.profootballrumors.com/ isnt a bad alternative. Truthfully, it is very similar to what PFT started out as.
    It's actually better than PFT. Added to my bookmarks. Thank you for sharing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    Okey-dokey...this thread was derailed. I was happy to trash talk some piss-ant columnist, but I'm not quite sure what is happening now.
    You should know who to thank for that.

F*** Darin Gantt!!

I stopped reading PFT a long time ago. It's all just clickbait. They never break news.

Just remember that even a maggot has a purpose in the world.
    Captain Offense

Mention anything related to Ray Lewis as a murderer or the Indianapolis Colts and Raven fans will shit themselves immediately. We're an easily trolled fanbase, it doesn't take much.

At some point, you have to be aware that people are just pushing your buttons and laughing hysterically at your reactions. As Ravens fans, the best thing you can do is change the subject because the minute you feed any of those topics listed above, it's only going to get worse for you and more entertaining for them. I can guarantee you this Darin Gantt guy is giggling like a gradeschooler when he reads all the emotional reactions of Ravens fans. He's getting over on you big if you get emotional about what he says.