Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Individual Intros To Return?

Quote Originally Posted by 24x7 Admin Dude
    Yes users. Remember the Ignore and Report features.
    Works like a charm. Thanks for making that a reality!!! :179422:
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513
    Works like a charm. Thanks for making that a reality!!! :179422:
    Yeah, nice feature.

Since this board was established for the purpose of having civilized discussions about our Ravens another option we might consider trying with this troll is to simply IGNORE everything he says and not acknowledge his feeble attempts for attention. Putting him on your ignore list only helps marginally since if someone else who doesn't have him on ignore responds to him there is a tendancy to get sucked into the conflict. Just a thought....

The speed with which he located this new board confirms suspicions that he's a closet Ravens fan. Either that, or his hatred for us has led to an obsession, like Moriarty and Sherlock Holmes.

Either way, he's a proven troll, mysoginist, racist, broken-record chump and as this board was created for people not like him, I move for immediate banishment rather than messing around for a week or two before banning him. Then he can go back to posting his two takes on the AFCN Rant over and over and over and over again.

Actually, having taken a quick look back at the thread, I think he has been.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Putting him on your ignore list only helps marginally since if someone else who doesn't have him on ignore responds to him there is a tendancy to get sucked into the conflict. Just a thought....
    He is now on everybody's ignore list. He can post away but only the moderators will get to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    He is now on everybody's ignore list. He can post away but only the moderators will get to see them.
    Thanks Greg. Although I feel bad for you Mods that you have to put up with his shenanigans.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave52
    Thanks Greg. Although I feel bad for you Mods that you have to put up with his shenanigans.
    Actually, it appears we don't have to see it after all :)

The ignore feature works like a charm. I don't even see any of those posts and I haven't even placed him on ignore.

Getting back to subject, I have to agree with Ron Long of WNST. Coming out as a group is a signature of the Patriots. It works for them. Our signature, as Rob puts it, is a bunch of great individuals coming together as a unit. "Organized confusion," as Rob puts it.

We tried the group intro and it does seem to work for us. Let's go back to the individual intros.

Anyway, it is more important that we are a unit during the games.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Why all this fuss over the player intros? When it really comes down to it - who cares. It was really ridiculous last season for a 6-10 team to have all that showboating and hooplah when the result on the field was pathetic. I think a bigger concern for the team should be correcting the penalties committed last night and the piss-poor 2 minute offense instead of whether or not Ray gets to dance before the game.

10. Re: Individual Intros To Return?

Last night was lame when the teams just ran out. The "sucks" chant is definitely something we should keep. I can live without Ray's dance, but I like the individual intros. E.g. Steve McNair's intro on opening day would get the crowd fired up.

WOW! that is awesome you mods have eally come up with a fantastic board here. I used the ignore feature on Sunspot with Oldman19 but still could gtet the gist of things just by the reactions of other posters so it still irked me. This is great, nobody has to see them... awesome!

JHC, who invited this clown over here?

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012