Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Individual Intros To Return?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...home-headlines

[The Ravens had planned on sticking with a team introduction for the entire season, but fans and players alike gave it a lukewarm reception at the preseason opener. Team officials said they likely will return to announcing individual starters because there has been a groundswell of support from players to do so.

"My teammates look for that," Lewis said of the dance. "It says this is our battle line. This is our general. And we follow. When I come out, that's the mind-set."]

It is sounding as if popular concensus from players and fans could bring back the Ray Dance and individual intros.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Re: Individual Intros To Return?

"My teammates look for that," Lewis said of the dance. "It says this is our battle line. This is our general. And we follow. When I come out, that's the mind-set."
    Sigh. I already don't know that I like that attitude. Once again it's about Ray Lewis, not the team.

Yeah, his team focus didn't even last til regular season. He's a heck of a player but I could sure live without the attitude.

I don't know, Ray on the sidelines was interacting with both offensive and defensive players on the sidelines tonite instead of just standing off to himself. Looked more like the Ray of old.

Isnt the "Ray of old" the selfish; I cant play unless I have good people around me, so all I have to do is tackle and not have to shed blocks Ray???
    Holy crap am I tired of your mouth. Go troll YBR loser.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Didn't take long, Burgh. Why are you on here trying to start trouble? Yes, it is different when Ravens fans talk about Ray. If you don't know why you are helpless.

Blog Entries

Tick tick tick....

Quote Originally Posted by BURGHSOUTH
    I am not starting trouble. Why does it bother you so much if somebody talks about something Ray ray has said over and over again??
    Internet Troll: A troll is a person who makes inflammatory or comments, which by effect or design cause disruptions in discourse, or a post made by such a person.

You are not here to debate or converse, you are here to disrupt and inflame Ravens fans.

Go Away.

Just STFU and leave....better yet...everyone...please use your new (and much needed) ignore fuction.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

This is a non smack board. While on here I will talk about fact base stuff. I will call the city, team, players and coach's by their rightful name.
    While saying nothing but negative things about them.

Edit: I noticed that BurghSouth just said we'll win a road game in another thread. While not really a stretch it could be construed as positive. Still, I'm leery from his YBR experience.

As far as the individual intro's and The Dance, I'm all for them. Its a great spectacle, rewards the starting players and pumps the crowd up to 11.
    Last edited by GreenWave52; 08-18-2006 at 02:03 PM.

I thought he was banned from YBR for sending racist messages to a female poster on the board.

Blog Entries

Yes users. Remember the Ignore and Report features.