1. Me Thinks Trevor Pryce....

is going to have a field day with Jake the Mistake He knows their O-linemen and he is still a bit pissed because of Denver's handling of him and his position...I think Plummer will be like a bobblehead in the back of a 1969 Impala driving down the streets of B-more's finest roads Just call it a hunch ........

Re: Me Thinks Trevor Pryce....

Pryce will be primed for revenge, and he does know their o-line, however thier o-line knows him too. Should be interesting.

Ngata will continue to mature this week...hope that thin air doesn't make him light-headed...

Pryce has played great this season.

Just watch him for a few series and you'll see why we signed him.

PP

I really think having Pryce and Anderson will help us this week playing against the Broncos.

It would be nice to see Anderson get some playing time on Monday night.

Blog Entries

I won't say that Pryce will have a field day, because I think his job is to free up the double teams on Suggs and be strong in run support. He wasn't signed so we have two dominating pass rushers.

That said, I expect him to have a great return to Denver.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!