Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RG who ???????

Re: RG who ???????

RG does a hell of a subway commercial 5 DOLLAR FOOT LONG!

Cool Re: RG who ???????

Quote Originally Posted by TonyD79 View Post
    Or we see an RG3 who is declining and a Cousins who is developing like a third year quarterback should. The difference last night was stark. Griffin seemed slow to make decisions while Cousins was quick. Griffin looked like a rookie who never saw the offense before and Cousins looked in control. Griffin even looked slow trying to get to the sideline.
    Honestly, the Deadskins love having a QB controversy more than any other NFL franchise around. Sonny and Billy! Gus and Heath! Now RGIII and Kurt! I think it is hysterical and better than any circus sideshow or act in a comedy club!

Unfortunately, the things they never seem to be able to focus on are: (1) how to keep from overpaying for players during free agency, (2) how to keep from getting into Cap-Hell and not being able to afford to have decent backups on their roster whenever injuries occur, and....(3) having more than a one year (fluke) winning streak followed by a 3-4 year straight losing streak!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Note: Next board member who posts political commentary regarding Griffith vs. Cousins will face suspension. Do any of y'all who got into this political debate read the board rules?
    Good on yer, Sir T!

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Considering how well young QBs are playing these days, I'd expect my second year QB who started games at the end of his second year to put up a QB rating over 70...especially considering his rookie year like Griffin had a QB rating over 100. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Is agree that RG3 before injury was a hell of a player. Yet one most of is thought would get hurt and be diminished. To compare every young QB to the few who succeeded as rookies or second year is a mistake. It is not a given. And a lot of those early sensations leveled off or even slumped afterwards.

Lastly, the offense was built for RG3, not for Cousins. He was treated as a backup and that is what he was.

Make him the starter and build an offense around him and he will do well. Besides, we are not talking RG3 of two years ago. We are talking Cousins today and Griffin today. The former is much better right now.

The prediction:

The deadskins will have a terrible year as will RGIII. The deadskins will have to commit to Cousins big time before the start of the 2015 season (say goodbye to RGIII) or risk losing him in free agency the following year (after his 4th year ends in 2015). So its not going to take too long for this drama to resolve itself.

Preseason. But having said that, give some credit to the Ravens' D.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    give some credit to the Ravens' D.
    Next to Juschek, the quality of the 1st team's defensive play has been the most pleasant surprise of the preseason.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by dreamjo View Post
    No. 2: St. Louis → Washington (PD). St. Louis traded this selection to Washington for first-round selections in 2012 (6th), 2013 (22nd), and 2014 (2nd), and a 2012 second-round selection (39th).

Yes, quite dearly. Three years of first round selections. Probably has more to do with it.
    Of course the St. Louis Rams parlayed those picks into about 7 or 8 selections, but if one was to simply look at the player drafted in each of those those spots, Washington determined RG3 to be worth the following players:

2012 1st round pick (6th overall) CB Morris Claiborne
    2012 2nd round pick (39th overall) CB Janoris Jenkins
    2013 1st round pick (22nd overall) CB Desmond Trufant
    2014 1st round pick (2nd overall) OT Greg Robinson

What I look forward to hearing is what the Washington faithful will be chanting now. It was irritating when they were using "RG - Three, RG Three" to talk about football in his first year. Will they do "Woe is me" now??
    Captain Offense

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    What I look forward to hearing is what the Washington faithful will be chanting now. It was irritating when they were using "RG - Three, RG Three" to talk about football in his first year. Will they do "Woe is me" now??
    Back to the "Next year" chant.

Blog Entries

If RGIII can't run he's is deep trouble.
    He Who Dares.....Wins

I love when everyone gets so fascinated by one trick ponies....RGIII, Vick, Tebow. Doesn't take long to get exposed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Turkish: "Well then I guess the old rabbit gets fucked then"

Tommy: "What, you mean, proper fucked?"
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Cool Re: RG who ???????

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Sure he can run! He was running for his life all last night!

Quote Originally Posted by PalladinInNC View Post
    Sure he can run! He was running for his life all last night!
    Last night, the sideline was rg3's best friend.