Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RG who ???????

Blog Entries

Re: RG who ???????

RG3 is Snyder's fav, so Cousins will never start regardless of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    RG3 is Snyder's fav, so Cousins will never start regardless of play.
    Maybe Snyder can rename the Redskins the RGSKINS then they both suck

Last edited by Mista T; 08-24-2014 at 10:22 AM. Reason: please knock off the political commentary on this forum

RGMe

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Jack-o-lope, you say some really stupid things but this is one of the worse I've ever heard.

What's so politically correct about RG III starting over Cousins? Are you hinting to his skin tone versus his overall skill? If so you're worse off than I thought. Cousins did his damage against 2nd and 3rd stringers and showed while he understands the offense he lacks arm strength(check out his throws outside the numbers) and elusiveness. One of his TD drives was gifted with some terrible PI calls aganist a 3rd string corner and a safety playing out of position.

Also you know he had his chance at the end of last year when Shanny wanted to show the world that he was better than RG III. He failed. Ask yourself why Cleveland with Kyle running the show and in desperate need of a QB choose not to make a trade for him? If you're truthful you'll see he's not much better than Brian Hoyer(coming off injury) and they had drafted John Manziel.

As for the NFL going downhill, I want you to use your freedom of speech and go on to one of the many talk shows (preferably 105.7) and state why that is. They'll create an entire segment laughing about your rant. The league is a lot of things but they aren't going downhill and especially because Washington won't start Cousins over RGIII.

You sound like that race-baiter Rush Limbaugh.

UMMM yup! , if someone can't see that its PC to an extent, then I would say they are Brain dead! So if the shoe fits! And the NFL is going down hill ,almost a joke I would say in a lot of cases, from not being able to hit hard on a QB to all these BS flags they throw now. Its getting more like Arena League football.

Last edited by Mista T; 08-24-2014 at 10:23 AM. Reason: same comment as above re politics

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    I agree. What made him good his first year was his mobility, and I don't think he got that back and probably never will. As a pocket passer they are better off with Cousins.
    When you get run down and chased out of bounds by a 300lb DT (Jernigan), yeah, you've lost something.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Last edited by Mista T; 08-24-2014 at 10:48 AM. Reason: politics

RG who ???????

I need that GIF of grandpa Simpson walking in and walking back out again ....

This thread went nowhere fast.

The NFL is one of the few meritocracies, the best man wins the job usually. RG3 was a first round draft pick so he is going to get the benefit of the doubt. Either way, I am glad we don't have these issues here in Bmore. Our first team Offense looked good, and nobody is going to suggest the swapping of Flacco for Taylor.
    Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less"--GEN R. E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by middleriverterp View Post
    Our first team Offense looked good, and nobody is going to suggest the swapping of Flacco for Taylor.
    Except maybe the guy who sat in front of me last night who never said a word when the first team was out there but acted as if he was Tyrods brother when he was playing.

Odd!!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    When you get run down and chased out of bounds by a 300lb DT (Jernigan), yeah, you've lost something.
    I was thinking the same thing, the announcer said he was playing it safe. Might be too late for that .