Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RG who ???????

RG who ???????

After listing to all the "DEAD-SKINS" fans here at my work run their mouths all week about a pre-season like they were playing us in the Super Bowl and how RG who would beat us up in Baltimore. I got to say RG WHO ????? He looked like total shit! However, I would say Kirk Cousins looked much better then Mr RG who lol. Also, when did the Redskins last win a Super Bowl or NFC Championship ??? Let me hear it Redskins fans ?????

Blog Entries

Re: RG who ???????

RG3 = bust

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    RG3 = bust
    You got that right. Don't worry that cry baby can't take being criticized, I'm sure he's on some social media site by now whining all about it and blaming others for his piss poor performance, its a DC thing you know!

I was reading the skins message board and they are fighting amongst themselves. They have a QB controversy that makes the RG3 jock huggers sick, but it won't go away unless RG3 can actually play better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    I was reading the skins message board and they are fighting amongst themselves. They have a QB controversy that makes the RG3 jock huggers sick, but it won't go away unless RG3 can actually play better.
    I know, I love it ! Skins fans act like the insecure step child that gets no attention.

Typical case of one good year and the media adopting him as their pet project. Hope he didn't spend his signing and contract money yet or at least has most of it. Haloti put a hit on rg3 and the coach ruined his career by letting him play after the hit. The leg is not suppose to move like that. Great chance Cousins starts and rg3 holds the clipboard. With Cousins, the skins have a much better chance for a good season. Unless Snyder lets rg3's father tell him what to do, skins will be drafting a QB next year in the 1st round.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Typical case of one good year and the media adopting him as their pet project. Hope he didn't spend his signing and contract money yet or at least has most of it. Haloti put a hit on rg3 and the coach ruined his career by letting him play after the hit. The leg is not suppose to move like that. Great chance Cousins starts and rg3 holds the clipboard. With Cousins, the skins have a much better chance for a good season. Unless Snyder lets rg3's father tell him what to do, skins will be drafting a QB next year in the 1st round.
    RG is much better at subway commercials then playing in the NFL. The 4-skins should let their backup start, much better.

I agree. What made him good his first year was his mobility, and I don't think he got that back and probably never will. As a pocket passer they are better off with Cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    I agree. What made him good his first year was his mobility, and I don't think he got that back and probably never will. As a pocket passer they are better off with Cousins.
    Last edited by Mista T; 08-24-2014 at 10:38 AM. Reason: no political commentary on 24x7, thanks

Last edited by Mista T; 08-24-2014 at 10:39 AM. Reason: no politics
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Last edited by Mista T; 08-24-2014 at 10:40 AM. Reason: no politics

Blog Entries

He got Shannahan fired. I bet Shany would love those picks back that he gave up for RG.