Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Wembley Giants V Dolphins

That's crap, have you phoned them to complain again?

You can have them sent to your office, but you'll have to be there between 9 and 5.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    That's crap, have you phoned them to complain again?

You can have them sent to your office, but you'll have to be there between 9 and 5.
    The guy turned up at 6.15pm Saturday just as we were about to pop out and do some food shopping.Time for a Grbac.:grbac:

I did send Securemail a sizzling email before hand.And then a not so sizzling email after he turned up. A phone call would have been nice to tell me he was going to be late.Ah well its sorted now.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Righty then, my UKNFL folks are organising a meet up in Regents Park before the game. Drinks, food basically as close to a proper tailgate as we'll get not like the phony one that NFLUK have organised which will probably be your usual £4 burger and expensive watered down beer and awful live performances.

Would this be something folks would be interested meeting up at? Someone will probably bring a football down to have a chuck around as well if folks want but won't be required to take part obviously.

Interested, how many UKRavens is it we have coming down again?

A couple of Q's at this stage:
    How for from the tube is it?
    Whom is providing the food / drinks? (do we bring our own, or is someone providing it so we pay)

Tube - The intended meet up place would be a 10 minute walk from Baker Street station, two stops down the tube line (Jubilee line) from Wembley.

Food and drink - He hasn't said on food, assume that'd be a case of bring your own (but to be honest, picking up sandwiches or whatever would be a damned sight cheaper than buying an overpriced burger at Wembley, even at London prices. Booze if everyone chips in the guy organising has said he'll bring along a gross of alcohol so he can use his new cooler, haha.

So if you're interested and you give me a number of how many UKRavens would be in attendance I can float the idea of the UKRavens tagging along, or we can meet up in a pub somewhere else if we'd rather do that?

I'm with Gordon and his group - they are staying close to the stadium. We've got a couple of days to sort it out.

We perhaps need to get people on board for after the game!!!!

7. Re: Wembley Giants V Dolphins

Had anabsolute nightmare moment today!!!

Ticketmaster were telling me that they sent out the tickets on the 2nd but they got sent back! Got it sorted though so it appears I'll be picking the tickets up at wembley

As TD is arriving by coach at noon @Wembley, Gordon has to get his tickets at the Stadium as well + I have to check into a hotel and meet with Gordon and Toe (phew) it seems a meet up other than near the stadium area is not going to work easily.

I'm just doing the newsletter - and I am adding the Block and entrance numbers to the info.

9. Re: Wembley Giants V Dolphins

Did you get the hotel sorted Dave?

Yes - I'm in the Euston Square hotel - near to Regents Park!!!
    Should be able to drop off a bag or check-in 11.30 then head on to Wembley toup to meet up with you.

11. Re: Wembley Giants V Dolphins

Excellant, did you get the email from Ben. He's sent an email to nfl london offices to try and get us a photo op with goose!

I would be nice to even think of a meet-up with Goose!!!