Blog Entries

Guess who missed funeral of highest ranking officer killed in Afghanistan

You got it. I know the golf course is exactly where we want OBY. The less he knows, the better off the country is he missed most of
    Ferguson being burned while playing golf and partying with the Clintons and Jordans, but this hurts as commander in chief and he skips the funeral of a MAJ GENERAL killed in Afghanistan - the highest ranking officer killed in that war when an Afghan millitary police officer opened fired on him.

On second thought, the General probably didn't even want that turkey there but he would have showed up if it were a fundraiser. :)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/ne.../posts?page=42
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 08-19-2014 at 02:59 AM.

Re: Guess who missed funeral of highest ranking officer killed in Afghanistan

And Bush didn't attend the funeral of LtGen Maude, the highest ranking officer killed on 9/11 in the Pentagon.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Maybe the dude's family said thanks, but no thanks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Maybe the dude's family said thanks, but no thanks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's what I meant with the above joke. Maybe it's true.

George W Bush, visited the families of dead troops but never received the bodies at the base, in Dover, Delaware. Mr Bush also did not go to military funerals, telling the military newspaper Stars and Stripes three years ago that he preferred to meet families privately.

W stopped playing golf after the wars started because he didn't want a mother seeing his pic onthe links having a good time after her son was just killed. OBYs pic is in the paper every day. See link in the OP.

http://hnn.us/article/1784
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 08-19-2014 at 05:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Biden also missed it nor commented on it but a source of contention with OBY is this:

At least he tweeted about Ferguson after much prodding by the White House.
    President Barack Obama was playing his second round of golf in three days in posh Martha’s Vineyard, less than 450 air miles away from the funeral; Vice President Joe Biden was enjoying his third vacation in a month less than 330 miles away in New York’s famed Hamptons.

Nor did they even acknowledge the funeral in a simple tweet.

The White House tweeted numerous announcements about the president interrupting his vacation to deliver an address on ISIS terror activity in Iraq and civil unrest in Ferguson, but nothing of the funeral.

Read more at http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/08...Wh2v8FVE6IV.99
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 08-19-2014 at 05:17 PM.