Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: Stay Classy, Johnny ...

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The NFL has taken a hard line on that gesture. Bud Adams was fined $250,000 for get caught giving the finger on TV. I agree that it's stupid. I watch Hard Knocks every week and everyone from the coaches, players and front offices guys are swearing their heads off. It's silly
    Right. Not saying as a coach I wouldn't give him a little talking to, or that it doesn't matter to the NFL. But I wouldn't really give a sh*t if Johnny Football flipped me off, let alone an opposing coach.

Quote Originally Posted by coleech23 View Post
    Right. Not saying as a coach I wouldn't give him a little talking to, or that it doesn't matter to the NFL. But I wouldn't really give a sh*t if Johnny Football flipped me off, let alone an opposing coach.
    I don't think any of us fans give a shit.

Except there's a third party involved, the league itself, that's worried about image. They're trying to market a family friendly product and they can't have their employees flipping the bird for all to see.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I don't think any of us fans give a shit.

Except there's a third party involved, the league itself, that's worried about image. They're trying to market a family friendly product and they can't have their employees flipping the bird for all to see.
    So true.

The NFL does care about their image.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    So true.

The NFL does care about their image.
    If the league lets manziel do what he pleases, it won't be long for others to do the same or worse. Manziel needs a hefty fine and a swift kick in the as#, his attitude during college and off season was about breaking or stretching the rules or laws. His total disregard for doing the right thing has been apparent, the young man has to realize what he needs to do on the field. Playing better is a start. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They could've totally added Jason Campbell to 2013!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    They could've totally added Jason Campbell to 2013!
    No doubt there are quite a few not on that list. I think it's just for the starter in game 1

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!