Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Re: Steve Smith says the Ravens will take your lunch box and break your spork

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I agree and I'll admit that I wasn't always comfortable when Bart Scott would run his mouth off or Terrell Suggs would waste time trading barbs with Skip Bayless on ESPN's First Take but you just learn to get used to it. I've always loved the way Steve Smith carries himself, he's perfect for this team. You are entitled to your opinion but as the season progresses you'll likely see things my way LOL (overconfidence LOL).
    And as I've maintained, I hope more than anyone else you're correct and I'm eating crow.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    And as I've maintained, I hope more than anyone else you're correct and I'm eating crow.
    I'll be sure to have some crow ready for you in due time LOL and I will eat crow if I'm wrong.

Been all good news out of the locker room from Steve Smith since he's arrived. Practice hard, teaching the other WRs has been showing leadership and isn't he even on the players council? Hard to complain when I've heard nothing but great things about the guy since signing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Been all good news out of the locker room from Steve Smith since he's arrived. Practice hard, teaching the other WRs has been showing leadership and isn't he even on the players council? Hard to complain when I've heard nothing but great things about the guy since signing.

He was the same way in Carolina. The guy he punched started the fight.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    He was the same way in Carolina. The guy he punched started the fight.
    I know. But some think every incident is all Smiths fault. I love the guy, always have. Heart of a lion with a right like Tyson and plays fierce like a Raven.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I know. But some think every incident is all Smiths fault. I love the guy, always have. Heart of a lion with a right like Tyson and plays fierce like a Raven.

That's true. I remember when it happened. The guy was talking shit to Smith and started the fight. Next thing you know, Smith broke his nose and teammates were trying to pull Smith off of him.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    That's true. I remember when it happened. The guy was talking shit to Smith and started the fight. Next thing you know, Smith broke his nose and teammates were trying to pull Smith off of him.
    Two things you don't screw with Steve Smith and the sword.

Blog Entries

Damn straight.

Blog Entries

Dave Gettlemen wanted to cut cost and get rid of Steve Smith. He had a great first year as the GM of the Panthers and started smelling himself. However, instead of humbling taking the direct approach (Although I admit he would have still been criticized for the move), he chose to try and smear Steve Smith's presence in the locker room. Naturally, the locker room saw what he was trying to do and came to Smith's defense.

As further evidence, look no further than what Gettlemen has done to improve the WR corps after getting rid of Smith.

The example that I always bring up is his hypocrisy toward Cam Newton. When he hit the scene, he was far from showing his support of Newton. All of a sudden, after one good season, it was like night and day with his comments.