Joe Flacco on the Dan Patrick Show

Joe Flacco on the Dan Patrick Show.

Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Re: Joe Flacco on the Dan Patrick Show

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post

I was about to post this SMH LOL (beat me to it LOL).

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post

The guy is awesome, his answers were exactly the Joe Flacco personality that Raven fans have come to know. Boring yes, laid back, yes. SB MVP with no ego, yes, what's not to like about Joe Flacco. It will be a while before Patrick calls him again, what a boring interview. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    The guy is awesome, his answers were exactly the Joe Flacco personality that Raven fans have come to know. Boring yes, laid back, yes. SB MVP with no ego, yes, what's not to like about Joe Flacco. It will be a while before Patrick calls him again, what a boring interview. LOL
    Classic Joe. I loved it. Dan usually has Joe on 3-4 times a year.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

He's also not afraid to speak his mind hence his comments about being the best QB in the NFL, Joe is going to be himself and that's the way it should be.

Blog Entries

Dan Patrick asks good questions. But Joe is Joe. Quiet guy and oh by the way, Super Bowl MVP and World Champion. Gotta love it. LOL

Heard the interview in my car. I find it refreshing when Joe continues to refer to himself as "boring" off the field. While seeing Rice's name in the headlines for all the wrong reasons surprised me, I am supremely confident this will not happen to Joe. He's all business.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    Heard the interview in my car. I find it refreshing when Joe continues to refer to himself as "boring" off the field. While seeing Rice's name in the headlines for all the wrong reasons surprised me, I am supremely confident this will not happen to Joe. He's all business.
    Happy wife, happy life. No need for Flacco to go out much to drink, I suspect his family life is important to him. Nice job by his mom and dad raising their family. Joe has all the support he needs from his family, it shows. Would be wishful thinking if 95% families were like this. Instead, to many have grown up with some sort of issue during their growing up years. Flacco is a credit to the belief that mom's and dads raising their children properly, with love, is how their kids live their lives. Doing the right thing can never be wrong.

As i always say...i love our average Joe!

LOL! It was almost painful to listen to. Joe could be the supreme leader of the boring QB club that Patrick was talking about. LOL!

So Joe, why not just bore them all to another SB win and MVP?
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Joe is Joe! That is enough!