Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Baltimore @ Dallas - 7pm on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Should be good for the Ravens' D.

Romo chokes, but he is also a damn good QB when he has a clean pocket.
    They do have a really good offensive line and if Romo is healthy they will light it up offensively, the problem is they will get destroyed defensively. So will the Ravens rush for 300 yards on Saturday? LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    It's on NFLN
    Well I certainly hope that Ari Wolfe and Kurt Warner will not be the announcers. Their performance in our first game last Thursday was the worst I haver seen. They behaved as if they were putting on a talk show, and the game was merely background. No interest whatever was shown in the game. They didn't know the names of the players, and had clearly spent no time at all in preparation. It was truly gawd-awful, and they should have been fired on the spot for such an embarrassment. I just hope that baltimoreravens.com will have the Ravens feed.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMRaven View Post
    Well I certainly hope that Ari Wolfe and Kurt Warner will not be the announcers. Their performance in our first game last Thursday was the worst I haver seen. They behaved as if they were putting on a talk show, and the game was merely background. No interest whatever was shown in the game. They didn't know the names of the players, and had clearly spent no time at all in preparation. It was truly gawd-awful, and they should have been fired on the spot for such an embarrassment. I just hope that baltimoreravens.com will have the Ravens feed.
    calm down, its pre-season for them too.

No one is going to remember names of scrubs that aren't going to be around next week.

Sounds like we'll see Rolando McClain play. Hope he does well enough this season to gain a better pick next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    Sounds like we'll see Rolando McClain play. Hope he does well enough this season to gain a better pick next year.
    Speaking of McClain, looks like I lost my bet with Wicked on him lasting 2 weeks in camp.

What charity would you like me to make my donation to Wicked?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

I want to see Wenning & I want to see the OL combinations--do they stick with fairly constistent 2nd team from the 49ers game, or do they treat the line like a Scrabble rack and keep shifting the players around like letters hoping to find an arrangement that spells BLOCKING...?
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Let's see if we have shaken the habit of playing down to the level of our opponent . . .

Hope we see some CB step up. Same for reserve OLs.

PLEASE Lord, NO injuries!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post

PFT says not playing Saturday. Still not ready.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Speaking of McClain, looks like I lost my bet with Wicked on him lasting 2 weeks in camp.

What charity would you like me to make my donation to Wicked?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    The USO!

https://www.uso.org/donate/
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Should be good for evaluating bubble players looking to land on the roster. No injuries to the starters is important, so we should see a lot of depth players. Guys I'd like to see play are Wenning, Urshel, Jensen, Campanaro, Simon, Gilmore, RBs, CBs, safeties.

Give Geno and Shipley a mulligan on the 1st game to see if they can lock down their roster spot or leave the door open for someone else to rise up or force Ozzie to look for a veteran free agent.

I want to see Hopkins and A.J. Pataiali. Who knows when Cody's is going to be available.
    Last edited by Bigfish; 08-13-2014 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Gotcha. I will make the donation tomorrow AM.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

With more and more teams doing join practices, the value of these preseason games is diminished even more. Wouldn't be surprised to see mostly backups the entire game other than maybe one or two series.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!