Looked like he's ready to play.

Your reactions to the rook?

Blog Entries

Re: C.J. Mosley

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    Looked like he's ready to play.

Your reactions to the rook?
    FROM EISENBERG:

C.J. Mosley is quickly becoming a must-watch guy. In his first game as a pro, he led the Ravens in total tackles and collected his first sack

I thought he looked very fast and smooth.

We'll have to temper his aggressiveness a little bit. Mosley was fooled a couple of times and sucked into a play-action only to have a pass completed behind him...but part of that is just standard rookie stuff.

Overall, very happy with him so far.

On a side note, Cyrus Kouandjio was getting beaten like a rented mule in Buffalo's preseason opener.

Fast, fast, fast. He should only get better before the real games begin.

Blog Entries

Mosley was all over the field. If anything he needs to slow down a little and not bite on every fake. That's going to come. He has great athletic ability and is going to make a lot plays by the end of the season.

Blog Entries

This is why I trust in Ozzie. I was disappointed we didn't get Martin, but turns out Ozzie knows more about football than me. Who knew right?

Blog Entries

Daniel Jeremiah, a former Ravens scout who now works for NFLN, was at Ravens practices this week, and is saying CJ Mosely will eventually draw favorable comparisons to Bart Scott (minus the mouth) when all is said and done.

That's not a bad outlook to have.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries
    Matt Elam looked good too. He appears to be very effective in run support. We just need someone to step up at FS, my guess is that Will Hill in week 6 is that guy.

Blog Entries

I loved the pick and he played his ass off last night. Loves to play special teams too. The kid has football IQ to go with it; our next great LB?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Matt Elam looked good too. He appears to be very effective in run support. We just need someone to step up at FS, my guess is that Will Hill in week 6 is that guy.
    Hopefully by Week 6, Brooks is able to catch up with the mental aspect of the game and also contributing. Hill is only on a 1 year deal right now, but I think in the end, Brooks is the one we want to step up at FS.

But agree, if Hill keeps practicing well and keeps his nose clean, he might take over mid-season
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Hoping to watch the game again this morning and I wanted to focus on CJ.

To compare him to Scott is high praise indeed.

Very fast, fluid, and athletic. Needs to work on his play recognition and reading his keys, but that will come in time. Definitely a good start.