Shanny's Plan May Come True Afterall

I got to thinking, now that the Ram's are sans QB, perhaps Shanahan's master plan with the Skins may finally come true. I've always maintained they brought in Cousins as trade bait to counter the cap money they lost.

I can't help but think the Rams are going to come knocking on the Redskins door and try to get Cousins now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...1308&utm_tags=

Thoughts?

Cool Re: Shanny's Plan May Come True Afterall

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I got to thinking, now that the Ram's are sans QB, perhaps Shanahan's master plan with the Skins may finally come true. I've always maintained they brought in Cousins as trade bait to counter the cap money they lost.

I can't help but think the Rams are going to come knocking on the Redskins door and try to get Cousins now.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...1308&utm_tags=

Thoughts?
    I was thinking the same thing. However, the Deadskins will probably try asking for the moon for Cousins. I could also see the Rams giving up a 2nd (which I wouldn't) for Cousins instead of maybe a 3rd with incentives to bump it up if he plays well.

It really depends on Fisher. I never could understand the guy's popularity among the so called experts. His coaching record is basically a little above average at best and I think he is on the hot seat this year to get into the playoffs. If they were smart I'd just tank this year and go for one of the top QBs in the upcoming draft and start over. However, Fisher is now coaching for his job and he doesn't have 3 years to develop a new QB so I could see them going for Cousins in a desperation move.

Blog Entries

Re: Shanny's Plan May Come True Afterall

If the Skins were smart, they'd offer RGIII instead and keep Cousins.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    This. RG3 looks god awful in the pocket.

Cool Re: Shanny's Plan May Come True Afterall

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    That's the same as saying, "If Hitler is smart, he shouldn't invade Russia..."

I don't think anyone wants RGIII right now unless his contract gets restructured big time!

Maybe Mallette with the pats, Garafolo seems to have impressed belicheat big time. Skins aren't letting cousins go after seeing rg3 implode this preseason.

Cousins has shown flashes of potential, but he kind of got exposed last year filling in for rg3. I dont think teams would give more than a third for him and something tells me the redskins would want more.