Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up 24x7 Article: Inside the Ravens with Aaron Wilson - J. LEWIS: I didn't want to come back - Former Ravens RB moves on with the

We have just posted a new article by Carroll County Times writer Aaron Wilson on the main 24x7 page.

Inside the Ravens with Aaron Wilson - J. LEWIS: I didn't want to come back - Former Ravens RB moves on with the Browns (9/27)

Link to the complete article...

Link to the main 24x7 page-you won't believe how much Ravens info is there!!

This thread is created automatically by Admin Steve's RSS robots. It will remain stickied for 6 hours and then drop down. You are welcome to discuss the article right here on the 24x7 Message Boards. In this very thread if you want.

GO RAVENS!

Re: 24x7 Article: Inside the Ravens with Aaron Wilson - J. LEWIS: I didn't want to come back - Former Ravens RB moves on with

Whatever Jamal. Then why did you resign before the 2006 season for the one year deal? Why did you tell the press you hoped a deal with Baltimore could be worked out just days before you signed with Cleveland?

He is an ass. I hope Ray, Bart and the boys humiliate this asshat Sunday.

Re: 24x7 Article: Inside the Ravens with Aaron Wilson - J. LEWIS: I didn't want to come back - Former Ravens RB moves on with

I didn't think the article made him sound like an ass. He sounded very factual and I think he is right. With our recent draft picks the last few years at OL, the Ravens are more athletic which requires a more athletic RB. Did you see the RB screen last week? We couldn't do that when Jamal was here because they were better run blockers. Jamal is a between the Tackles runner anyway, especially now in the declining period of his career. He doesn't have the speed he did the first couple of years with in the league. McGahee definitately fits Billick's Offensive scheme this year.

I have no hard feelings. He was great when he was here. It was time for him and the Ravens to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray
    "If he touches the football, it's going to be more than one person hitting him," Ray Lewis said. "Jamal knows there are no weaknesses. You can pretend there's a weakness if you want to run at our corners and our secondary.

"Jamal knows who he has to deal with. So if there's a weakness, tell him to come and find it. We'll be waiting for him Sunday when we get there."
    that put a smile on my face. this is going to be a fun game to watch.
    O's, Stroh's and Nappy Ho's