Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Who is going to fail the conditioning test on their first try?

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Our 2 resident fatties. Cody and Upshaw.
    You know that somewhere in Baltimore, several restaurants love these guys. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Hope your right, but they still have to run a special drill right.
    Joe has never failed the conditioning test before and he practiced today which means he passed it for a 7th straight year. It was beyond crazy for you to suggest that there was a chance that Joe could possibly fail the conditioning test. You were right to worry about the fat boys failing it or Jacoby since he failed last year but not Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    You were right to worry about the fat boys failing it or Jacoby since he failed last year but not Joe.
    I'm not even worried about Jacoby. Jacoby failed it because he was doing Dancing With The Stars last year instead of OTA's and the like.

Joe has never failed the conditioning test before and he practiced today which means he passed it for a 7th straight year. It was beyond crazy for you to suggest that there was a chance that Joe could possibly fail the conditioning test. You were right to worry about the fat boys failing it or Jacoby since he failed last year but not Joe.
    Anything is possible, crazy or not. Glad to see you are in Flacco's corner. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Anything is possible, crazy or not. Glad to see you are in Flacco's corner. LOL
    Yes I am LOL but I will admit I overreacted and I apologize. You are entitled to your opinion and it's definitely possible that any player regardless of size could fail the conditioning test.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    I'm not even worried about Jacoby. Jacoby failed it because he was doing Dancing With The Stars last year instead of OTA's and the like.
    I'm personally not worried about Jacoby failing the conditioning test this year I just used him as an example since he failed last year, I like watching Dancing With the Stars (my wife is a dance teacher) but I don't think active players should do it.

7. Re: Who is going to fail the conditioning test on their first try?

“We have a way of doing that. Not everybody takes a conditioning test. It’s part of our physical, based on how much they participated in the offseason. The bottom line with the whole thing is we’re gauging how ready guys are to practice. I’m anticipating that our team will be in great shape. It really looks like our team will be in really great shape, probably the best since 2008. We’ll find out tomorrow on a couple guys, but we’ve seen a bunch of the guys already. A lot of the guys are already here. They’ve already come in and they look good. I’m really excited about the work our team has put in. I’m fired up about it.”

John Harbaugh

I'm personally not worried about Jacoby failing the conditioning test this year I just used him as an example since he failed last year, I like watching Dancing With the Stars (my wife is a dance teacher) but I don't think active players should do it.
    Well the Dancing With the Stars curse gives some validity to that. However minus Trawick running into him, it seems that Jacoby broke the curse as he was better in 2013 than in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    Well the Dancing With the Stars curse gives some validity to that. However minus Trawick running into him, it seems that Jacoby broke the curse as he was better in 2013 than in 2012.
    That is true so it really depends on how the individual player handles being on the show and maintaining a good workout regimen during the offseason.

Blog Entries

found it interesting that Harbs said the conditioning test is only for those that didnt attend a certain amount of OTAs. He made it seem that they may not even have one this year due to everyones participation and how in shape the team is heading into TC.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    found it interesting that Harbs said the conditioning test is only for those that didnt attend a certain amount of OTAs. He made it seem that they may not even have one this year due to everyones participation and how in shape the team is heading into TC.
    sort of kills the fun of this thread, huh?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

No kidding. It kind of sounds like they already know what type of condition everyone is in. It kills this thread but it is good news for the team.