In the spirit of "The Battle of the Beltways"...

Couple seasons old but funny just the same...

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: In the spirit of "The Battle of the Beltways"...

Lol, i went to the game in Landover two years ago and as we were leaving the game you heard so many RG3 chants. The guy left the game after think Ngata injured him and his backup engineered the win for the Skins. But it didnt matter, RG3! RG3! RG3! RG3!

Nice video. Pretty much nails the attitude of the Deadskin fan base.

Some people tend to forget that one game means very little in professional sports. It's how you do over a season and in the play-offs that matter. I'd rather win the Super Bowl then beat an out of conference team in a regular season game personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackmaster View Post
    Some people tend to forget that one game means very little in professional sports. It's how you do over a season and in the play-offs that matter. I'd rather win the Super Bowl then beat an out of conference team in a regular season game personally.
    In both our Superbowl seasons we lost nailbiters to the Slurs in the regular season. Lord knows I wouldnt trade those Lombardis for wins against Washington.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

You always wish it was a better rivalry just because they're right down the road but both their franchises that compete against us are so pathetic it's not even fun. Have them actually field a team in football and baseball that's worth anything and than realign it so we play more often. Lol

Blog Entries

THIS (DATED BEFORE THE LOSS TO RG3 AND SB 47 - OF COURSE)!

http://www.marylands-team.com/2011/u...skins-rivalry/