Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

News-N-Notes on ex Ravens

Everyone's former favorite Vonta Leach doesn't want to retire and hopes he will sign with someone by training camp. Good luck pal, you deserve another shot.

Anthony Allen who contributed in SB 47 as a lead blocker for Jacoby Jones on special teams is starring in the CFL for the RoughRiders (is that a cool name or what) and scored 3 TDs in a recent game. He signed with Buff before opting for the CFL.

LOL - Pete Prisco said Oher, Kruger and Ellerbe are the most over-rated players on their teams. No sh*t. Oz finally figured out what to do with Oher and Kruger. He tried to sign Ellerbe and ended up with Dooooom in a stroke of luck-lol.

Prisco says Corey Redding is most under-rated player in Indy.

My boy Pollard the businessman who takes his business very seriously on and off the field was in NY promoting his latest product, a new type of shelf called the Smart Tray for the bathroom. I'm sure it doesn't have the Ravens logo on it.

Tenn re-signed him after a good year of producing for them after Oz said cutting him, Reed and Boldin was all about producing not personalities. Boldin also had another good year and was re-signed by SF.

THAT IS ALL.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...,1892461.story
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 07-09-2014 at 12:26 AM.

Re: News-N-Notes on ex Ravens

It really seems odd to have Kubiak here and not Leach, but I guess he was expendable in Baltimore with the emergence of the younger Juszczyk. I hope someone picks him up before the season starts.

Blog Entries

Yes.

See KJ thread but we all wish Leach well until he plays the Ravens.

Antwan Barnes is saying that he'll probably be ready for training camp.