Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58

Thread: POS McKinnie

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    13,337
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: POS McKinnie



    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Screw rain. He made it storm in there.
    lololol.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    13,337
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: POS McKinnie

    You know, BcRaven is known for taking a hard stance against NFL players arguing over their worth, because of the massive amounts of money they can rake in at a time. I've went against BcRaven on this issue before.

    However, this is one example of what pisses BcRaven off and if he were to truly go on a rant about this, honestly, I couldn't say shit.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    8,172
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: POS McKinnie

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    You know, BcRaven is known for taking a hard stance against NFL players arguing over their worth, because of the massive amounts of money they can rake in at a time. I've went against BcRaven on this issue before.

    However, this is one example of what pisses BcRaven off and if he were to truly go on a rant about this, honestly, I couldn't say shit.
    Thanks Ex, and I've always respected your POV on this and other topics. I'd love to go off on a rant, but a Mod (HoustonRaven) posted "Can we not turn this thread into a socio-economic debate please?"
    I think I'd be walking a fine line posting my true feelings... Bc




  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Arbutus
    Posts
    1,875

    Re: POS McKinnie

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Thanks Ex, and I've always respected your POV on this and other topics. I'd love to go off on a rant, but a Mod (HoustonRaven) posted "Can we not turn this thread into a socio-economic debate please?"
    I think I'd be walking a fine line posting my true feelings... Bc
    Technically he's not a mod.




  5. #20

    Re: POS McKinnie

    Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Technically he's not a mod.
    Not just technically. Actually, too.
    I've upped my standards. Up yours.




  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    27,500

    Re: POS McKinnie

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Thanks Ex, and I've always respected your POV on this and other topics. I'd love to go off on a rant, but a Mod (HoustonRaven) posted "Can we not turn this thread into a socio-economic debate please?"
    I think I'd be walking a fine line posting my true feelings... Bc
    I haven't been a mod now for a few months.

    Just as you were giving your true feelings, so was I as to not get a good thread kicked to the politics forum because a few felt to go off topic.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  7. #22

    Re: POS McKinnie

    Only in july would tracking McKinnies spending habits ever be labeled as a "good" thread.
    -JAB




  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Deep in the bowels of Maryland suburbia
    Posts
    1,981

    Re: POS McKinnie

    Has McKinnie hocked his SB ring yet?




  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    8,172
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: POS McKinnie

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I haven't been a mod now for a few months.

    Just as you were giving your true feelings, so was I as to not get a good thread kicked to the politics forum because a few felt to go off topic.
    Sorry, I must have missed that while paying off my sister-in-law's compulsory debts after her latest bankruptcy... Bc




  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Middle River
    Posts
    4,004
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: POS McKinnie

    Was Swea'pea really as thin as Twiggy before she met McKinnie?

    She's unavoidable, I'm backed against the wall
    She gives me feelings like I never felt before
    I'm breaking promises, she's breaking every law
    She used to look good to me, but now I find her

    Simply irresistible
    She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went
    To understand paranoid people better, follow them around.




  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    27,500

    Re: POS McKinnie

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Only in july would tracking McKinnies spending habits ever be labeled as a "good" thread.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  12. #27

    Re: POS McKinnie

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Only in july would tracking McKinnies spending habits ever be labeled as a "good" thread.
    I'm not saying I disagree, but at least it's not another Flacco thread.




  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,832
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: POS McKinnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    I'm not saying I disagree, but at least it's not another Flacco thread.
    At least threads about Flacco are threads about someone who, you know, currently plays for the Ravens...
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  14. #29

    Re: POS McKinnie

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    At least threads about Flacco are threads about someone who, you know, currently plays for the Ravens...
    Very true. It's also not uncommon for any fanbase to obsess over their QB.




  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,832
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: POS McKinnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    Very true. It's also not uncommon for any fanbase to obsess over their QB.



    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland