Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: POS McKinnie

Blog Entries

Re: POS McKinnie

Was Swea'pea really as thin as Twiggy before she met McKinnie?

She's unavoidable, I'm backed against the wall
    She gives me feelings like I never felt before
    I'm breaking promises, she's breaking every law
    She used to look good to me, but now I find her

Simply irresistible
    She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Only in july would tracking McKinnies spending habits ever be labeled as a "good" thread.

Only in july would tracking McKinnies spending habits ever be labeled as a "good" thread.
    I'm not saying I disagree, but at least it's not another Flacco thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    I'm not saying I disagree, but at least it's not another Flacco thread.
    At least threads about Flacco are threads about someone who, you know, currently plays for the Ravens...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    At least threads about Flacco are threads about someone who, you know, currently plays for the Ravens...
    Very true. It's also not uncommon for any fanbase to obsess over their QB.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    Very true. It's also not uncommon for any fanbase to obsess over their QB.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I don't understand all the hate for Big Mac. He's lazy and can't manage his money, fine. Doesn't mean he's an immoral person who we should take pleasure in watching flounder. He wasn't a mean guy or dirty player. He helped us win a SB, and had us seriously contending for one the year before that. Clear that he's got some issues which go beyond the grid iron. I hope he manages to bounce back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    I don't understand all the hate for Big Mac. He's lazy and can't manage his money, fine. Doesn't mean he's an immoral person who we should take pleasure in watching flounder. He wasn't a mean guy or dirty player. He helped us win a SB, and had us seriously contending for one the year before that. Clear that he's got some issues which go beyond the grid iron. I hope he manages to bounce back.
    I don't hate the guy on a personal level. Hell, I don't even know him that way. As a football player though who has made more money on one contract than I've made in my lifetime, he is the prototypical underachiever who has the talent but lacks the heart to be as good as he can be. He shows up at camp overweight and out of shape and his attitude sucks. Yes, he helped us win a SB, but he basically sat the bench the entire regular season because of his issues.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    I just don't understand this viewpoint. He comes in completely out of shape and overweight. He dogs it so bad that he sits on the bench the entire year. He plays adequately when called upon out of desperation and people just heap credit on the guy.

It is just as accurate to say he could have caused the Ravens to miss the playoffs. Thank god Oher and Osemele stepped up and did the best they could (both playing out of position) while McKinnie parked his fat ass on the bench for a nice 16-game vacation.

Mckinnies poor at money management... therefore hes a POS. Guess that makes 70% of the NFL that goes bankrupt POS too? Theres plenty of reasons to feel mckinnie is not a model citizen but I dont see how he spends his money as a reason to label him such.
    This is simply not a poor at money management issue. You could have a case if he had financial problems because an investment he made went belly up in real estate, a restaurant, Financial adviser screwed him over.
    Spending that kind of cash at a strip joint, when clearly he has other financial responsibilities he is not meeting is a clear sign he doesn't give a crap about anyone else. The POS claim has very good support.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    This is simply not a poor at money management issue. You could have a case if he had financial problems because an investment he made went belly up in real estate, a restaurant, Financial adviser screwed him over.
    Spending that kind of cash at a strip joint, when clearly he has other financial responsibilities he is not meeting is a clear sign he doesn't give a crap about anyone else. The POS claim has very good support.
    well i believe if anybody read the article it said "in the past there was a claim that he owed a strip club 300k"... as far as new information is concerned, he had a car repossessed over 21k. Hes not the first football player and he wont be the last football player that happens to and says nothing about paying his more pressing obligations.
    -JAB

In hindsight, I'm thankful and amazed that he pulled it together for our SB run. He was a key piece for the OL in those 4 games. Now he can't pay a $21,000.00 debt and won't get another pro contract, how long before he is collecting welfare? It's a tragedy for a great talent, but one of his own making.