Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: POS McKinnie

POS McKinnie

Glad we got rid of this asshole. His car was repossessed. What a turd.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...yant-mckinnie/

Re: POS McKinnie

I know its a slow news week during the offseason, but seriously, his financial management (or lack thereof) is between him and the bank.

Blog Entries

Running up a $375,000 bill at a strip club had to take some effort. At least he works hard at something

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Running up a $375,000 bill at a strip club had to take some effort. At least he works hard at something

Screw rain. He made it storm in there.

Can we see his McDonalds tab?

I wouldn't call lap dances work, at least on his part, but whatever. Seriously, is there any team in the NFL desperate enough to give that fat bastard a job?
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Where's his homies at to bail him out, especially sweetpea?

Blog Entries

Mckinnies poor at money management... therefore hes a POS. Guess that makes 70% of the NFL that goes bankrupt POS too? Theres plenty of reasons to feel mckinnie is not a model citizen but I dont see how he spends his money as a reason to label him such.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Mckinnies poor at money management... therefore hes a POS. Guess that makes 70% of the NFL that goes bankrupt POS too? Theres plenty of reasons to feel mckinnie is not a model citizen but I dont see how he spends his money as a reason to label him such.
    Well, when you're already broke, spending 1/3 of a million in a strip club? Shit, never mind if you're broke. Pretty much makes him a POS in my book.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Well, when you're already broke, spending 1/3 of a million in a strip club? Shit, never mind if you're broke. Pretty much makes him a POS in my book.
    hey, those strippers need diapers for their babies... you could call that a community service.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Poor at money management? He's downright irresponsible. At the end of the day, these guys who made millions, but threw it all away, cost us taxpayers in one way or another. Yes, he's a POS... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Poor at money management? He's downright irresponsible. At the end of the day, these guys who made millions, but threw it all away, cost us taxpayers in one way or another. Yes, he's a POS... Bc
    Bingo