Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: One of the Worst Articles I've Ever Read

Get used to it folks. I do not see any of the national media picking the Ravens to do anything other than go at best 8-8 this season. It's too easy to say Cincinnati has the most talent, and the writers need to throw a bone to all the bandwagon steeler fans out there.

We see the Ravens bouncing back from a tough season. The rest of the world sees too many holes, an "offensive", offensive line, the precipitous decline of our running game, and a quarterback that doesn't produce gaudy enough stats in the fantasy football world that most writers cater to these days.

We are not a team loved by the masses. Get over it.

KEEP the FAITH!! We'll be back this year.

[QUOTE=ed from Bel Air;790825]Get used to it folks. I do not see any of the national media picking the Ravens to do anything other than go at best 8-8 this season.

We are not a team loved by the masses. Get over it./QUOTE]

And that is exactly the way I like it. Fly under the radar and drop-kick the rest in the Pair when they are looking at the clouds.

Revenge is a dessert best served cold.
    Captain Offense

[QUOTE=Captain Offense;790828]
    Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    Get used to it folks. I do not see any of the national media picking the Ravens to do anything other than go at best 8-8 this season.

We are not a team loved by the masses. Get over it./QUOTE]

And that is exactly the way I like it. Fly under the radar and drop-kick the rest in the Pair when they are looking at the clouds.

Revenge is a dessert best served cold.
    I love a good Old Klingon proverb to start my day!

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It makes you wonder if ESPN Insider is worth it. What exactly is 'insider' about someone expressing an uneducated opinion?
    If only they had FilmStudy writing their articles. Then the subscription would obviously be well worth it. Speaking of which, it's been too long since FilmStudy posted an article.