Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Jimmy Graham is officially a TE

Dennis Pitta was asked about the Jimmy Graham situation: “Why all the sudden because he’s labeled a tight end does that devalue his stock? I think it’s something that he should challenge because it’s not right that he can catch more touchdowns and yards than someone that is classified as a wide receiver yet because he has that tight end label, now all the sudden his value is cut in half.”
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Big difference. TEs should be paid as TEs. Just because Graham and a few others can't block so they split them out to create mismatches on LBs and safeties doesn't mean they should all be paid like WRs.

But like others have said. Line him up against the Sherman's or Aso or etc.... And he isn't shit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Big difference. TEs should be paid as TEs. Just because Graham and a few others can't block so they split them out to create mismatches on LBs and safeties doesn't mean they should all be paid like WRs.

But like others have said. Line him up against the Sherman's or Aso or etc.... And he isn't shit.
    Good point
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    The reason he lines up outside and in the slot is because he cannot block. So why use him as a decoy, put him in the slot and create a mismatch.

Comparing Suggs situation to this, I thought Graham would likely get the nod. In a few years things will probably change but I guess not yet.
    But then by that line of reasoning, why should you give that much money to a slot receiver (aka #3 receiver)?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Coastergenius View Post
    But then by that line of reasoning, why should you give that much money to a slot receiver (aka #3 receiver)?

If you have looked at recent slot receiver contracts, the owners/gm's agree with you.
    Now, if you want to tag one of those little slot receivers, that is on you....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coastergenius View Post

because he's a TD machine

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!