Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I say the Ravens sneak a division win this year.

Predictions and opinion time: Ok, IMO I say the Ravens sneak in - maybe dominate - the AFC North this year; why is that? The writing is on the wall. The Ravens for once have a REAL OC and better receiver coaching. They have a very young and strong defense with some Veterans Super Bowl players there for guidance, and they all have a chip on their shoulder after last years so so performance. The offense, Flacco really should come out swinging after last year's horrible play. Ray Rice the same, looks like the Rice Rice of a few years ago and also has something to prove after the mess he dealt with, not to mention the other backs who must be hungry. OL: line will be way much better then last year at the least. RCore: Same here, Torry and the new and old blood we brought in, got a guy much like Boldin now, plus Brown. Coaching , what can you say here, I think this could be the best coaching staff the Ravens have had since the beginning. Of course you will have some hick-ups here and there but ...... they look very strong and devious to me, and you know they are because everybody in the NFL isn't talking about them, ignoring the big elephant in the room;they will have something to prove big time! Oh ... and I know coach Kubiak, Harbs and crew are brewing up some real EVIL whoop ass fast paced stuff for the offense ........ can't wait!

Blog Entries

Re: I say the Ravens sneak a division win this year.

I wouldn't call it a sneak. Anyone who knows anything about football is obviously going to put it between the Ravens and Bengals. The Steelers and Browns will fight for 3rd.

We can win the north. We will find out early this year how we pan out against the north. Love the offseason the ravens had. The coaching is better, players are hungry and faster. It's going to be how our Lines man up. The Oline hopefully be healthy and better. And the DLine being tough. We are going to have to stop a lot of good hard hitting backs in this afc north.
    But I like the roster and can't wait to training camp.
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Blog Entries

I don't mean to be a Negative Nancy, but everything is always rosy in May and June. The real nuts and bolts of the predictions will be hones in August (Pitta injured end of July) and September.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

I think a 9-7 record is very possible. But I also think a 9-7 record wins the division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Every team in the division got better (on paper). A little early for me to make predictions but I like the moves they've made.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I think the Bengals will be a big disappointment.

Two new coordinators will be a challenge IMO.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Dalton and Lewis will not be a fan favorite if that happens. Those first 4/5 games will be telling on what to expect from the Ravens. Love to see them have a 10-11 win season.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

I think the Bengals might lose faith in Lewis after three straight one-and-dones.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    I wouldn't call it a sneak. Anyone who knows anything about football is obviously going to put it between the Ravens and Bengals. The Steelers and Browns will fight for 3rd.
    I'd call it a sneak and Squeelers had a great draft getting As. They went defense like Ravens as if their GM was playing chess with our GM and got the guy Dallas wanted who just lost their LB for the year plus Piss got a good RB too. They still have issues in secondary and on offense but finished like us just missing the POs because of a botched FG by KC in final secs but could also sneak in this years POs.

I see 9 wins for us making 6th POs in recent years and possibly 10 wins.

Cinci had a great draft too.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 06-29-2014 at 10:43 PM.

Blog Entries

The Bengals worry me this year. They have a lot of talent coming in including their best defensive player Gino Atkins. Both the Bengals and the Steelers look like they could run on anybody on offense. I see the Ravens getting 10 wins and hoping that makes them a wildcard team because it will take 12 or 13 to win the division.

Blog Entries

I havent seen them wear pads yet.

On paper I think were greatly improved. I need to atleast see them play together to say that they will win the division, even if my feeling is everything comes together and they do. I thought last year everything would come together and never quite did. i reserve my opinion because of that.

I dont see the Steelers improving. The last two years ive said they dont look like a very good team and they havent. I think this year theyre about the same, maybe even a little worse. i expect 7-9 from them.

Browns I think would have been the surprise this year. With no Gordon i think that greatly diminishes their chances. probably end up with 5 wins.

Bengals will be a solid team. Too much talent not to be. They are the only team that scares me in the division.
    -JAB