Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Would you trade Mike Anderson for a DL?

Preston wrote in his column that Ozzie acted too quickly in signing Anderson last year, and for once, he's right. It's a shame he has to rot on the inactive list when he can probably be starting somewhere. But it's also nice he seems like a class act and one of the ultimate "team guys".

A DL, no. A draft pick, maybe.

Trade for someone on the Saints defense? No!!!

A think we need a cornerback more.

The Saints were just the first team that came to mind b/c of the injury to Deuce.

I see the majority here is to keep Anderson...and I get that. But if we do then we should see him on the field...not wasting away on the bench. He is not some 23 year old 2 years out of college.

FM

Quote Originally Posted by Fanman View Post
    The Saints were just the first team that came to mind b/c of the injury to Deuce.

I see the majority here is to keep Anderson...and I get that. But if we do then we should see him on the field...not wasting away on the bench. He is not some 23 year old 2 years out of college.

FM

Exactly... huh?
    He should eb inactive, until he is needed. Overuse for someone of his age only leads to bad things. If Willis and Musa are doing more then fine(they are) and his "uniform" is more valuable on a guy liek Edgar Jones or the like...