Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: One and Done for Kubiak?

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Yes, I would guess that all of this has probably already been discussed and the team, Kubiak and Dennison have probably already been over all of the various scenarios and know what to expect from each other.
    Yes, Kubiak, Dennison and Bisciotti hashed it all out and let Harbaugh know what they decided. *ducks*

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Regarding the OP's post...

I think Kubiak will be here for two years. For starters, a lot of teams (oddly enough) seem rather secure in their current HC fills. The only teams that I think could be looking again in a year are the Jets, Dolphins, and maybe Carolina.

Unless someone like Coughlin or Belichick retires, I don't know if there is a situation that Kubiak would be interested in.

Also, when Harbaugh leaves to coach Michigan, Kubiak would be the obvious replacement. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Spags not Kubes is the most likely coach to become a HC Again here or another place... Age + Ravens D coaches always has the obvious surplus.

Btw my expectation for Kubiak is not that high, hopefully he will be better than I expect. Its like some of you people really believe Kubiak is the better HC than Harbaugh, I disagree.

Yes, Kubiak and Flacco will be leaving in two years. Important we start grooming a QB this year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravcolt View Post
    Yes, Kubiak and Flacco will be leaving in two years. Important we start grooming a QB this year.
    LOL! And what QB would that be? Travis Taylor? Keith Wenning? Where is the QB who is going to get playing time or even significant practice snaps this year?

Not this again.

LOL :grbac::grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Yes, Kubiak, Dennison and Bisciotti hashed it all out and let Harbaugh know what they decided. *ducks*

You got this from Preston, didn't you? ;)

Blog Entries

Can my sister-in-law get Flacco's job? She can run a 4.5 forty. That's 4 and 1/2 hours for 40 yards, which includes brunch, two changes of underwear (don't look) and three smoke breaks. She has quick hands too. She can seize my wallet in 2.1 seconds, and spend my ca$h faster than you can blink an eye. Plus she can throw my credit card 50 yards into the Macy's machine on a fly while carrying a dozen outfits from the "Fat and Lazy Girl" department. Try and top that Joe Flacco... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Our offensive version of Dick LeBeau
    Wouldn't that be swell?

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by elland View Post
    Spags not Kubes is the most likely coach to become a HC Again here or another place... Age + Ravens D coaches always has the obvious surplus.

Btw my expectation for Kubiak is not that high, hopefully he will be better than I expect. Its like some of you people really believe Kubiak is the better HC than Harbaugh, I disagree.
    The fact is that most people in the NFL probably buy into the hype that Flacco is just an avg player. If Kubiak steps in and gets him to play more consistently at a higher level, then yes, I totally expect other teams to knock on his door when it comes time for the coaching carousel.

The hardest position to scout, draft , develop, and coach is QB. So, a guy with a proven track record of doing pretty well with a lot of QBs and the offense in general is going to garner a lot of attention.

Blog Entries

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The fact is that most people in the NFL probably buy into the hype that Flacco is just an avg player. If Kubiak steps in and gets him to play more consistently at a higher level, then yes, I totally expect other teams to knock on his door when it comes time for the coaching carousel.

The hardest position to scout, draft , develop, and coach is QB. So, a guy with a proven track record of doing pretty well with a lot of QBs and the offense in general is going to garner a lot of attention.

I'd say Joe's third straight year in the NFL player determined Top 100 show tells me that Flacco gets more credit from those in the know than he does from the media.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron