Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Baltimore Ravens just landed Anquan Boldin 2.0 as a UDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Igotstoknow View Post
    Actually, it was Jerry Butler and the Impressions, but I get the impression you guys must be older than I thought. Would have thought myself to be the only one old enough to get the reference.
    I know Beethoven, too, but that doesn't mean I'm 230 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    He might have a shot, but only the strong survive. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotstoknow View Post
    True, but if you want to make the team you've got to be a man, you've got to take stand.

Actually, it was Jerry Butler and the Impressions, but I get the impression you guys must be older than I thought. Would have thought myself to be the only one old enough to get the reference.

Ha! Well done, gentlemen. Well done.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

its good to see the club bringing in all kinds of young talent to compete, guys that a hungry with huge chips on their shoulders and we know with harbs approach no one is a lock for anything. OTA's and training camp is going to be on fiyah!

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I know Beethoven, too, but that doesn't mean I'm 230 years old.
    Lol! Good point, but Beethoven's just a little more famous than Jerry Butler. We aren't talking about Marvin Gaye or The Temptations. Just assumed you'd have to be of that era. Hell, even I was just a middleschooler.

Quote Originally Posted by drocksthaparty View Post
    I have known Jeremy Butler since he was in high school in Sarasota, Florida and let me be the first to tell you the kid is a beast.

He came into his pro day and ran a 4.5 forty at 6'2 1/2, 226 pounds. I don't know if you know what that looks like, but the kid is a freak. He is an amazing athlete, who tore it up last year at Tennessee Martin. He had to take the JUCO route coming out of school but landed at Louisiana Tech with Quinton Patton. The kid is a beast on the field, check out this interview with him and his highlights are inside the interview. I love this signing.

http://nfldraftdiamonds.com/draft-di...nessee-martin/
    I like the enthusiasm and hopes he balls out but I've got to chuckle when someone uses "beast" and UFDA in the same sentence:)