Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: Why all the hate...??

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    FWIW
    Well, if true about West, there goes my theory that the Ravens were taking Gillmore at 99 no matter what. However, if I were a NFL GM, I wouldn't text anything about my draft intentions to anyone, even the player, and certainly not the agent. Him, I'd see forwarding the text to every team in the league to leverage getting his guy drafted higher.
    Last edited by Igotstoknow; 05-18-2014 at 05:18 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Why all the hate...??

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I disagree. If Lewan is there they take him. I don't believe what they have said in regard to that after the fact.

Of course they are going to talk up their recent 1st round pick. But that doesn't mean it's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...
    Oz is saying it too. Look who he targeted and where.
    It was the plan to keep rebuilding the defense. Ravens didn't take Moses in 2d round and he was there. They could have traded up for Bitonio like they did when they targeted Arthur Brown last year. It was Mosley, Jernigan and Brooks. As somebody said, every year we go into the season with a T problem via Gaither, Fat Mac and Oher.

Back to Gilmore, both he and Brooks were better values there instead of WEst where Cleveland took him. Ravens probably would have taken him in 4th round if there. Cleveland may have reached trading above Ravens and Minn to draft WEst where they did. Ravens got better value.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 05-18-2014 at 07:04 AM.