Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Sam

Re: Michael Sam

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Thank you. I saw plenty of other blubbering men. Disappointing to read some of these comments already.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Then I suggest you don't read them. The OP ask for opinions. I gave mine. If that's disapointing for you then so be it.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    I meant how the gay traits were created/inherited. Not that it was a conscious decision for him to be gay.
    To me, it's like any other number of human abnormalities. We just can't control which hand of cards we get dealt, in all of the various ways it can unfold.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider101 View Post
    i think its clear that teams viewed Sam as somewhat of tweener. I would think Sam would do well, if not as a starter, then as a special team ace.

I was actually hoping we draft Sam in 6th round as a guy to replace #51 that left last year. No, not because of their political or social view, but i think Sam would be relentless guy that would do anything asked of him.
    He has got to do more if he's going to make it in this league. He's a one trick pass rusher and he doesn't even have a move that going to work in the pros. Sam is going to struggle in my opinion.

The gay stuff I could care less about. All that matter to me is if Sam can help my team and In my opinion the answer is no. I wish him luck though. He seems like a good kid.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    To me, it's like any other number of human abnormalities. We just can't control which hand of cards we get dealt, in all of the various ways it can unfold.
    I know, its crazy. The older I get, the more I realize that I have no control over my life what so ever. Every choice I appear to make was influenced by prior causes, Its a very strange feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    Then I suggest you don't read them. The OP ask for opinions. I gave mine. If that's disapointing for you then so be it.
    Sorry! I was more responding to the post about the "mindfuck," which was explained. You gave a caveat with yours, which I respect. I will be quiet now :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Kudos you're willing to admit it.

I had similar views as yourself not very long ago. Then, about 7 years ago, I found out my best friend is gay.

Changes things for sure.
    No, I understand completely. I have a niece who is gay and I care deeply for her. I only found this out about 5 years ago. My sister (her mom) was a total wreck for a while. It definitely changes the way you think about these things.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

PFT saying we would've offered him a contract if he went undrafted, along with Bears & Giants

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    I get it. That's cool. I'm not bashing the guy, just sayin' It was a bit wierd for me.
    its kinda weird for me watching anyone kiss. I'll admit it's even more weird when its two guys, mainly cause i just dont understand the attraction to another man. But to each his/her own.

THat said, i hope people (ESPN) leave his private life alone and give him a chance to succed based on his ability. Im pulling for him it took guts to "come out".

Blog Entries

situational pass rusher at best IMO. wish him well but he's got a lot of good competition

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I have a cousin through marriage who is gay. Went to he and his mates house a bunch of that's ago for thanksgiving. All I saw was two people who love and care for each other. Their gender for me didn't matter. I agree with other posters and hope we reach a point where this is a non issue.

Sent from my Windows Phone via Tapatalk

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Blog Entries

Geez there's like 10,000 pictures of him on twitter.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Marginal talent, we'll see if he does anything. The other part of it is a media circus that's not about football.