Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Sam

Re: Michael Sam

Personally id cut him already. He said he wanted it to be about football, he went out of his way to say that with tje press conference, and at the first opportunity he agrees to a reality tv show!?

Blatant lie, wouldn't want that media circus. Id cut him

Michael Sams New Reality Show

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-reality-show/

Personally I think this is a terrible idea for him. He's already a fringe player to make the roster and a major media story and now he's going to get a reality show that's going to record almost everything that goes on in his life.

Re: Michael Sams New Reality Show

Already being discussed in another thread ....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Personally id cut him already. He said he wanted it to be about football, he went out of his way to say that with tje press conference, and at the first opportunity he agrees to a reality tv show!?

I'd cut him too. They did him a favor and he invited the circus to the party. NFL is a business first. If it was a part of Hard Knocks, sure, but now it abusing the privilege of being an NFL player before you played a down.

I have zero problem if he is gay, I do feel like he is doing the rest of the team an injustice now.

Wow, his own show, maybe he'll give ellen a run for her money. Doesn't surprise me, oprah has that mentality to make money by getting there first, Sam will do that for her. Guess it'll be several years before the movie and book come out. Now, people will see him on this show and see how he handles it. Going to be interesting for the Rams, Fischer seems like a coach who hates distractions.

Re: Michael Sams New Reality Show

Oops. Get rid of this one if you feel inclined to.

Worst thing a rookie, especially a rookie who already came with a media circus attached to him and one who isn't guaranteed a roster spot can do. I could only imagine the circus that would be going on if he went to someplace like New York instead of a small market like St. Louis. Do you think St. Louis has some jersey return policy like New England does?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    Do you think St. Louis has some jersey return policy like New England does?
    I suspect most of the people that bought Sam jerseys do not even know how many players line up on each play.

One of the most perceptive comments from the commnet section at PFT:

"Replace Sam with Johnny Football and the media would be killing him calling him an entitled brat who doesn’t get it."

One of the main reasons mccarron went so kate5 was his WIFES reality show.
    Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    One of the most perceptive comments from the commnet section at PFT:

"Replace Sam with Johnny Football and the media would be killing him calling him an entitled brat who doesn’t get it."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post

Does he really want to play in the NFL? His chances aren't great anyway. I would think that he would be doing everything possible to make the Rams want to keep him. Instead it's the complete opposite. How long do the Rams put up with this?

This is a really stupid thing for Sam to be doing. No good will come from this reality show. People (myself included) are already tired of hearing about him thanks to the media's oversaturation. This is a huge face palm moment.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller