Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Sam

Blog Entries

Re: Michael Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    I wonder what it must feel like to be gay, or how people became gay. What a mind fuck
    Remember when you became straight?

Pretty similar.

I wonder what it must feel like to be gay, or how people became gay. What a mind fuck
    When did you wake up and decide you're straight?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

As I posted in the draft thread, I loved seeing the emotional scene between he and his bf. I have plenty of gay friends and two gay uncles so them kissing didn't phase me. I now just worry about the disgusting things opposing fanbases will say but he's a strong, confident guy and I have no doubt he will handle whatever comes his way! That said I'm very excited to see how he will play for the Rams. I wish him all the best!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    People who love each other kiss.

People who have a dream come true cry like babies.

Him being gay doesn't change that equation.
    I get it. That's cool. I'm not bashing the guy, just sayin' It was a bit wierd for me.
    "Screw it, let's ride"!

People who love each other kiss.

People who have a dream come true cry like babies.

Him being gay doesn't change that equation.
    Thank you. I saw plenty of other blubbering men. Disappointing to read some of these comments already.

Blog Entries

I remember I was attracted to a blonde named Tanya in 2nd or 3rd grade. She was my obsession. I didn't choose to feel that way, I just couldn't help myself.

I'm grateful millions of people didn't judge me negatively for that moment of my life and the trend of emotions I had afterwards.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    I get it. That's cool. I'm not bashing the guy, just sayin' It was a bit wierd for me.
    Which is cool. Freaked me out too.

But I'm happy it won't be weird much longer.

Kudos you're willing to admit it.

I had similar views as yourself not very long ago. Then, about 7 years ago, I found out my best friend is gay.

Changes things for sure.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

When did you wake up and decide you're straight?
    I meant how the gay traits were created/inherited. Not that it was a conscious decision for him to be gay.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Thank you. I saw plenty of other blubbering men. Disappointing to read some of these comments already.

Then I suggest you don't read them. The OP ask for opinions. I gave mine. If that's disapointing for you then so be it.
    "Screw it, let's ride"!

Blog Entries

I meant how the gay traits were created/inherited. Not that it was a conscious decision for him to be gay.
    To me, it's like any other number of human abnormalities. We just can't control which hand of cards we get dealt, in all of the various ways it can unfold.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunrider101 View Post
    i think its clear that teams viewed Sam as somewhat of tweener. I would think Sam would do well, if not as a starter, then as a special team ace.

I was actually hoping we draft Sam in 6th round as a guy to replace #51 that left last year. No, not because of their political or social view, but i think Sam would be relentless guy that would do anything asked of him.
    He has got to do more if he's going to make it in this league. He's a one trick pass rusher and he doesn't even have a move that going to work in the pros. Sam is going to struggle in my opinion.

The gay stuff I could care less about. All that matter to me is if Sam can help my team and In my opinion the answer is no. I wish him luck though. He seems like a good kid.
    He Who Dares.....Wins

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    To me, it's like any other number of human abnormalities. We just can't control which hand of cards we get dealt, in all of the various ways it can unfold.
    I know, its crazy. The older I get, the more I realize that I have no control over my life what so ever. Every choice I appear to make was influenced by prior causes, Its a very strange feeling.

Then I suggest you don't read them. The OP ask for opinions. I gave mine. If that's disapointing for you then so be it.
    Sorry! I was more responding to the post about the "mindfuck," which was explained. You gave a caveat with yours, which I respect. I will be quiet now

Kudos you're willing to admit it.

I had similar views as yourself not very long ago. Then, about 7 years ago, I found out my best friend is gay.

Changes things for sure.
    No, I understand completely. I have a niece who is gay and I care deeply for her. I only found this out about 5 years ago. My sister (her mom) was a total wreck for a while. It definitely changes the way you think about these things.
    "Screw it, let's ride"!