Page 1 of 24 123 ... LastLast

Worst draft ever

What is Ozzie doing? after the 3rd pick nothing but outright reaches and players who look undraftable.
    WTF? He should be fired on Monday.

Re: Worst draft ever

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven52 View Post
    What is Ozzie doing?
    Sitting on his hands?

What is Ozzie doing? after the 3rd pick nothing but outright reaches and players who look undraftable.
    I'm not loving this draft, or most his last few but you are definitely overreacting (if you're serious). You at least have to see what these players can do.
    "A pessimist sees the difficult in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." – Winston Churchill

I agree except for the firing of Ozzie....This is one lackluster draft and is doing nothing for encouraging all the disappointed fans from last yrs debacle, to believe that the team is gonna be back in contention this yr....He's took injury prone, substance violators, and nobody's, with the exception only of Mosely and he ain't squeaky clean...I give it a S+ Rating right now, Sucks +....
    It might be time for a new head at GM after this yr.

I think it's time for Ozzie to retire and take his ridiculous "BPA" strategy with him...

Yeah, I just went THAT far...

lol, I can't imagine feeling so much gloom and doom.

Why do you all think you know better?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I think it's time for Ozzie to retire and take his ridiculous "BPA" strategy with him...

Yeah, I just went THAT far...
    You want me to rattle off a list of players we wouldn't have taken without going BPA?

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
    I'm not loving this draft, or most his last few but you are definitely overreacting (if you're serious). You at least have to see what these players can do.

We could have had our pick of the top safeties and took Mosley.....Any number of top RT's and took a nose tackle, RB,s, QB's, WR's and we took these no name projects that will be lucky to even make the team.....Face it, this has been like a bunch of drunks in a foot race.... useless !!

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Why do you all think you know better?
    That has nothing to do with it. I'm sure you criticize players all the time...do you think you can block, catch or tackle better then they can? It's just opinions, and a lot of emotion/passion.
    "A pessimist sees the difficult in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." – Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
    That has nothing to do with it. I'm sure you criticize players all the time...do you think you can block, catch or tackle better then they can? It's just opinions, and a lot of emotion/passion.
    Bad analogy. When you say that Ozzie made a bad pick, and you suggest a player who you thought would have been a better pick, you are outright saying that you know better.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    You want me to rattle off a list of players we wouldn't have taken without going BPA?
    you will be wrong.

Names like JO, Reed, Lewis, Heap, etc are only "BPA" if you have a very narrow view of what a need is.