Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A reminder

Re: A reminder

Quote Originally Posted by Loyola View Post
    The Wizard of One Winning Drive got "f...ed" by the Browns on Terrance West
    Anybody who wants a team with Gary Kubiak as their offensive coordinator and two entrenched RBs already on the roster to spend a third round pick on a back, in 2014, is someone who has nothing of value to say and needs to take a vacation from thinking about football for a month or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Brien Jackson View Post
    Anybody who wants a team with Gary Kubiak as their offensive coordinator and two entrenched RBs already on the roster to spend a third round pick on a back, in 2014, is someone who has nothing of value to say and needs to take a vacation from thinking about football for a month or two.
    Yeah, that's what fourth round picks are for, dammit!

Great post Leach. For me, an improved running game is the #1 key to our success on offense next year. I think that if we can manage to have a top 20 offense this year, our defense is going to be elite. I loved the way they played last year, even though they wore down in the 4th quarter (mostly due to the offense's ineptitude). Now with the draft I dont see why we cant have a top 5 D this year. We need to get a reliable corner, but other than that we are pretty much all set.

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Yeah, that's what fourth round picks are for, dammit!
    1rst round you want a star. Second round you want a starter. Third round you want a regular contributor. 4th and down you want good athletes, special teamers, injured guys with 1 2 or 3 round talent, and developmental prospects.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron