Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: My prediction --- Ravens 2015

Quote Originally Posted by ravensnhokies View Post
    After drinking way too much at happy hour, my original post is way over the top dramatic. Who the hell really knows what is going to happen this year... let only in 2015. The whole roster could be completely overhauled and Oz is a master at picking up good FAs and compiling a good team. Many times he finds low cap guys that perform extremely well... ie Daryl Smith.

But my main gist of what I was aiming at still holds true
    Bulletpoint version..

- 3yrs in row and not one WR in the 1st 3 rounds. Seriously WTF?
    - 2014 Draft is Do-over of the inadequate Brown and Williams 2013 Draft. BPA... my ass. You are not pleased with the Brown & Williams development at these positions that you view as critical.
    - Our young talent is not great. No superstars that we have always had in the past (maybe someone in 2014 draft becomes one??). This scares the shit out of me
    Too late. You're already in for over $10K in wagers. You shouldn't drink and bet ;)

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Stop telling me what you think I know.
    Seriously? I don't have to. You've told everyone what you think you know. In several threads. Over and over again.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    Too late. You're already in for over $10K in wagers. You shouldn't drink and bet ;)
    Perfect!

We Hokies have been known to do that... ;)

Blog Entries

Is this bet still good? lol. Seriously, we'll be ok. I'm not a huge fan of the draft either as I think we should've made some moves with next years picks to add one of the dozen starting WR's this year and let them develop. Like someone else said Hostler is gone, hopefully he's flipping burgers cause his pedigree was pathetic. dude couldn't coach up a WR if he suddenly had Jerry Rice and Marvin Harrison in his brain. But we still should've gotten one of them.

Blog Entries

2015?

How about getting through the 2014 DRAFT?

But seriously, Ngata leaving opens up a ton of cap room. They are set a QB, LT and up the middle on D. Jimmy Smith is entering prime and Webb plays at a high level. Pitta is signed. They have a lot covered for 2015 with the roster now. They still have the draft today and the 2015 draft and did I mention cap room?

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    Can you please stop embarrassing yourself?....Actually keep going. It's pretty entertaining.
    This!

Fans that are too interested in their team, shouldn't drink heavily and then post. LOL Each year,some teams win despite of them lacking talent. It's one of the mysteries that makes you wonder what the hell is going on with your team. It also makes you very happy when your team gets thee win. The talking heads get their asses handed to them, when they predict otherwise. Yea, the Ravens will play in 2015 and do what they normally do, keep us fans on the edge of our seats till the game is done. Last year with a lot of new players, they went 8-8 with 4-5 games lost only by 3 points or less. That's decent football to most Baltimore fans.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Fans that are too interested in their team, shouldn't drink heavily and then post.
    OK, then tell me which one I should do because I like to do both at the same time... Bc

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    OK, then tell me which one I should do because I like to do both at the same time... Bc
    I said fans, certain frat guys have been trained to drink heavy and deal with it, it's a special training they live the rest of their lives with. Nothing wrong with it, for those guys. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    When a team drafts LB, S and DT two years in a row in rds. 1-3, I think criticism is warranted.
    Agreed.