Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: 48th Overall Pick: Tim Jernigan

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    Jernigan was BPA and fits a glaring need on our D line. Not sure why people are having problems with this one.
    Certain people just like to bitch about anything that isn't WR.
    Please Ozzie, don't trade down

Quote Originally Posted by EdReedDaGawd View Post
    Certain people just like to bitch about anything that isn't WR.
    No I'm unhappy with anything that isn't an offensive need. Our offense was downright awful. Our defense was at least passable.

Sent from my T0LTE using Tapatalk

Scheme flexibility, run stopper, aggressive hand fighter. I do wonder about his size though.

I wondered if they'd have taken Aaron Donald had he been available. I didn't think so strictly from a scheme perspective but now I'm pretty confident they would have.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    Jernigan was BPA and fits a glaring need on our D line. Not sure why people are having problems with this one.
    He doesn't fit their D-Line need at all, that's why. He's just like every other DT they already in in being a run stuffer who doesn't penetrate against the pass or push the pocket.

This addresses a major need for next year because Ngata and probably Canty will no longer be on the team. Jernigan is a great player. Beast in the run game and an under appreciated pass rusher with swagger. Nasty stack and shed guy and has a sweet swim move. Think if his snap anticipation improves he can be a really good player.

Like I been saying about Ozzie, what the fuck is he doing????? The players are good players he picked, but we need safety, offensive linemen, speedster receiver, and a big running back, so far i see SHIT! I hope we address these needs.

Quote Originally Posted by landshark52 View Post
    This addresses a major need for next year because Ngata and probably Canty will no longer be on the team. Jernigan is a great player. Beast in the run game and an under appreciated pass rusher with swagger. Nasty stack and shed guy and has a sweet swim move. Think if his snap anticipation improves he can be a really good player.
    Yuuuuup.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by CptJesus View Post
    No I'm unhappy with anything that isn't an offensive need. Our offense was downright awful. Our defense was at least passable.

Sent from my T0LTE using Tapatalk
    Right what are the Ravens smoking here?? Of course all the homers on this site will say what a wonderful job he's doing.

Blog Entries

Go watch the national championship game and you will love this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by livegonzo View Post
    Right what are the Ravens smoking here?? Of course all the homers on this site will say what a wonderful job he's doing.
    I don't why you're considering us homers because we have all been praising Ozzie since almost everyone was skeptical about the Mosley pick. The only better value than Jernigan at that spot was Allen Robinson, but Jernigan is still good pick.

I'm not surprised after 2 seasons of having a dismal run defense. Plus, he fell to us, so he was the BPA.

Quote Originally Posted by Brien Jackson View Post
    He doesn't fit their D-Line need at all, that's why. He's just like every other DT they already in in being a run stuffer who doesn't penetrate against the pass or push the pocket.
    Youre wrong about that. He penetrates plenty (11 TFL, 4.5 sacks last year).